Jurassic World (2015)

codzkh.png

Last year, "New Girls" and "Drinking Buddies" star Jake Johnson was rumored to join the cast of the upcoming fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise Jurassic World. Well, now it seems official when he was interviewed by the Huffington Post. Here's what Johnson had to say about the project.

"Absolutely. Now, I?m also a huge fan of ?Jurassic Park.? When I was growing up and ?Jurassic Park? came out, I freaked out like every other kid. I was born in ?78, so I was, like, 12. If it wasn?t Colin and someone said they wanted me in ?Jurassic Park,? I would jump on it. The fact that it?s Colin, written by Derek Connolly (who wrote ?Safety Not Guaranteed?) and both those guys are personal friends, I?d go through a wall."

Source

New Jurassic World Set Photos Reveal Fully Built Helipad!

Three new Jurassic World movie set photos have surfaced online via Reel Tours Hawaii and reveal a fully build helipad which will probably serve as a location for one of the early scettings for the film as guests arrive at the new park!

10pp0ea.jpg

2s9ccd0.jpg

30m1q40.jpg

Yeah it will probably look nothing like it haha :rofl:

At the end.

Jurassic park 3 wasnt that great, however, knowing the first one is 22 years old... :(

I can't believe how well the CG Looks. It still looks more real than some of the CG used today.

• Like 1

I went to the casting call in New Orleans a couple days ago to sign up to be a paid extra... should find out if they want me in May.

Unfortunately, it also included signing an NDA.

naiyxt.png

The Hollywood Reporter is reporting, that Colin Trevorrow's Jurassic World has added three females to the cast: Judy Greer ("Two And A Half Men"), Katie McGrath ("Dracula") and Lauren Lapkus ("Orange is the New Black"). At this time there is no specific details about their characters. Of those three Judy Greer is the one most of you will surely recognize. She had a memorable cameo as a sexually-aggressive nerd on CBS' hit-comedy The Big Bang Theory (pictured on right) and will be playing a CGI-monkey in Matt Reeves' Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Source

Wow, poor Judy Greer. She's been in so many great things and they reduce her career to probably one of the worst things she's been in, Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory? So many other better options like Arrested Development, Archer, The Wedding Planner, 13 Going on 30, 27 Dresses or Love and Other Drugs.

• 2 weeks later...