John McAfee:

I may have an idea.

He maybe right because one is not predicting a very good sex with ugly women.

But he gets surprised that in spite she is ugly, she has the Same anatomy and physiology of miss universe.

It is his orgasm his feeling and it is not pretty much dependent on the partner.

It is causality: Action, Reaction

I don't see it. Well for me anyways, if the chick was ugly, there's not a chance in hell I'd get a hardon, so there wouldn't be any sex.

Well, there are limits. But the idea is, the uglier, the harder she will try - more willing to try new things. She has to compensate.

?Being an ugly woman is like being a man...you're gonna have to work.? - Daniel Tosh

He should hook up with Charlie Sheen.

I'm not sure Charlie is ugly enough for John, but what a story...

That's BS. The two hottest girls I've been with were the best in bed. So that just ****s his whole (hole) theory.

Yea, but hookers are supposed to be, or are least expected to pretend :)

This reminds me of a very old Dudley Moore joke, (I forget the movie it was from)

A pearl of wisdom to pass on to my (possibly unborn) son ............Fat girls tend to ###### a lot

Hello,

No, none at all. Mr. McAfee took a leave of absence from the company in 1993, which became permanent in 1994. As far as I know, he sold his stock in the company as quickly as he was allowed and was fully divested a few years later.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Does he have any formal or official ties to the company anymore?