2014 Fiat 500e

It gets 116 mpg, but you'll have to fill it up along the way. Actually, plug it in.

The battery-powered Fiat 500e has a range of 87 miles per charge, and a "fuel" economy rating equivalent to 108 mpg highway, 122 mpg city and 116 mpg combined. No price yet, but it goes on sale in California only this spring.

fiat-500e-660.jpg

Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible

Talk about a hair-raising experience. Bentley's latest drop-top has a 202 mph top speed (but a mere 197 mph top down) courtesy of a 616 hp twin-turbocharged 12-cylinder engine that makes it the fastest four-seat convertible in the world. It also comes in purple, just in case the cops don't hear you coming. As for the price, add three zeros to that top speed and you're still not there. Figure over $215,000.

bentley-gt-speed-convertible-660.jpg

BMW 4-Series Coupe Concept

Lose two doors, gain one number.

When the next BMW 3-Series-based coupe comes out next year it will be called the 4-Series to better differentiate the model. This concept is a close look at what the production car will look like. Longer and lower than the current coupe, it gets more dramatic front end styling than the sedan, LED headlights, front fender vents and bulging rear fenders. It's finished in a special Liquid Metal Silver paint that highlights its flowing lines.

bmw4series660.jpg

Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force Concept

Making the world safe for SUVs, or maybe the other way around, the Ener-G-Force is concept for an environmentally friendly, but menacing-looking replacement for Mercedes-Benz's ancient G-Class off-roader, which first debuted in 1979. The extreme-off road vehicle sports a tub on top to collect rainwater that's converted into hydrogen for its fuel-cell powered electric drivetrain.

mbgforce660.jpg

Vipers are unbelievably pretty, that one especially.

Yeah, been my favorite for a long time. Just as fast as most super expensive exotics, but a fraction of the price.

Personally, I think they're nicer looking than a Lamborghini or Ferrari.

Pretty much the only other car I like other than a Viper, is a Ford GT.

So far, I like:

• Mercedes Benz E63 AMG 4-MATIC S - come on, 0-60 in 3.4 in a luxury sedan? That's Porsche/Ferrari territory!
  • Mercedes Benz CLA - smaller version of my car = love. Bring out the CLA 45 AMG!
  • BMW 4 coupe - love the design style, but hate the bumper areas on front and back
  • Audi RS7 - Love the design
  • Corvette Stingray

Oh and the only 500E in my mind will always be this car:

Mercedes-Benz-500E_1991_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Made by Mercedes Benz and Porsche, with a v8 to boot. What's not to love? Yes, I just love German cars :p

• Like 1

~snip~

Made by Mercedes Benz and Porsche, with a v8 to boot. What's not to love? Yes, I just love German cars :p

Agreed, and to be honest that was last Merc I did like, I'm still unsure of the new shape cars, (can't beat a good classic)

Agreed, and to be honest that was last Merc I did like, I'm still unsure of the new shape cars, (can't beat a good classic)

Yeah I love everything about the 500E. It is a very subtle car, and not many people would realize what it's capable of. I've actually been trying to track one down, but they are pretty damn rare!
  • Like 1

That 2014 Fiat 500e is a cool car! No more than I drive (2,000 miles per year), I believe I could make it between battery charges.

No doubt, that one should be a good seller.

Cat

That 2014 Fiat 500e is a cool car! No more than I drive (2,000 miles per year), I believe I could make it between battery charges.

No doubt, that one should be a good seller.

Cat

I too like that little orange Fiat -- great for groceries ! :p