Snow U.K. 2013

Snowing here in the North East, the roads are wet so it doesn't seem to be laying much... we're already on an alert and have had an email off the local council advising it's going to get quite bad.

I hate it when it's like this, kinda in the middle.. there's not enough snow to close work and bring life to a standstill.. but enough to keep things moving slowly to a point it's just annoying as you still need to go about your day but it's cold, wet, rubbish drivers get scared, delays and so on.. i would rather it give us an absolute blizzard or just not snow at all.

Snow overnight in Cambridge. Mostly melted in the middle of town, but the residential roads are lethal on a bike! It needs to go away, I want to go pick up my new car at the weekend!

Neither Met Office or BBC are showing anything.

* I'm well aware they both use the same data but they do regularly have different forecasts.

Met Office weather 'warnings' section still has yellow and amber warnings for snow today and tomorrow

Met Office weather 'warnings' section still has yellow and amber warnings for snow today and tomorrow

Doh! didn't realise i was logged in. Only showed my region :p My bad.

I am not very happy.

We had the flakes start landing on Kings Hill, for around 25 minutes, then it stopped.

We did not get the 5cm as promised.

I am very disappointed.

I will send a strongly written letter to the meteorology department.

Friday is supposed to bring snow again across the entire UK almost according the 'Never wrong' Met Office

Weather isn't an exact science, it's just best prediction. :p

We had an amber warning for the NE a few days back and there was not one flake

I'm in the NE and we got it quite bad.. the worst thing now is the freezing temperatures, it's not melting and everything is layered with ice.

Had a tiny sprinkle this morning, not enough to even cover the ground. But we're meant to get more this evening and even more over the weekend. Not great when I start my first day at my new job on Monday!

I'm in the NE and we got it quite bad.. the worst thing now is the freezing temperatures, it's not melting and everything is layered with ice.

Yea we did get it eventually but a few days after the worst warnings, and same here, everything has frozen solid and walking down the street is a death trap, you have to walk like you just shat your pants lol