Good work, but you do know Photoshop can do this effortlessly with 'Content Aware Fill' ?

If he has CS6 yes.

Yes and yes I have CS6. I selected the objects I wanted to remove with the lasso tool and went to Edit > Fill > Content aware. Is there another way to do it? Thank you both for your feed back. :)

Yes and yes I have CS6. I selected the objects I wanted to remove with the lasso tool and went to Edit > Fill > Content aware. Is there another way to do it? Thank you both for your feed back. :)

Ah yes sorry forgot to say, I think they're well done. If I didn't know they were photoshopped I wouldn't know, I had to look closely to spot anything, just a slight haze in the water where the guy in black swimming shorts used to be.

Very well made though.

Ah yes sorry forgot to say, I think they're well done. If I didn't know they were photoshopped I wouldn't know, I had to look closely to spot anything, just a slight haze in the water where the guy in black swimming shorts used to be.

Very well made though.

Oh, wow. Just noticed that. It's very faint in Photoshop but clear in the photos I uploaded to Neowin. I really need to get a higher rez IPS monitor. I'm currently on Acer X193w+.

Yep nice shop, content aware is a great tool and you wouldn't know you had shopped them apart from the tell tale signs of repeated pattern

Whoops! Is there any way I can avoid that in the future? :)

Whoops! Is there any way I can avoid that in the future? :)

I use the clone brush tool to copy a part of the image that is similar to the end result I want, so in your case just clone part of the beach to that repeated part :)

EDIT - A quick clone brush copying the right side of the beach over the part you edited

boats%20edited.jpg

I use the clone brush tool to copy a part of the image that is similar to the end result I want, so in your case just clone part of the beach to that repeated part :)

EDIT - A quick clone brush copying the right side of the beach over the part you edited

Thanks for the tip! :)