A comment of mine was deleted from a news post

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• Tech Issues Solved: 64

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:21

Well if you have notifications set to appear on the forums immediately (inline) AND via email, it might be that email notifications are simply not sent because the system delivered it while you were online in the forums?

#17 Jeston

Jeston

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 4

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:37

Well if you have notifications set to appear on the forums immediately (inline) AND via email, it might be that email notifications are simply not sent because the system delivered it while you were online in the forums?

Is there an option for immediate (inline) notifications for notifications other than PMs?

#18 OP Elliot B.

Elliot B.

Over 12 years on Neowin

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:39

I've never seen an in-line notification. In fact, I didn't know these were possible either :s

#19 Dan~

Dan~

Neowinian Senior

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:55

Are you sure it was deleted? I find Neowin is pretty rubbish when posting, which is the message boards fault

#20 xendrome

xendrome

In God We Trust; All Others We Monitor

• Tech Issues Solved: 10

Posted 16 January 2013 - 13:11

Are you sure it was deleted? I find Neowin is pretty rubbish when posting, which is the message boards fault

Yeah as said earlier in the topic, it wasn't deleted, there is no history of it being actually posted or deleted, so it's likely a connection/lag/forum issue at that time.