Hi

Hi,

Been visiting the site since 1999 or so while at uni doing comp science. Have been working in It for 12 years using asp.net / c# Now work for a mining/energy retailer

Don't often post. I don't bother reading comments to much as its mostly biast fanboy stuff but eh that's what u get on most forums ;-)

I'm from Australia and 30 migrated from Europe when i was 4 or so.....

That's about it. Stopped playing games since UT CTF. Niven 8 vs 8 still stands in my mind as the best game / map where a 20min round went for 1 hour over time with only 1 sudden death capture. Ahh they were the days. Games these day arnt nearly as fun and take a long time to even learn. Tried flying a Titan in battle field 2142? I sucked and gave up. Oh well maybey some other day. My Handel is from that game T1OOO.

Hi there T1000 (terminator ? ), I am new here also and I guess I am wishing to both of us a big welcome.

Do you know from what country did you migrated to Australia? I am from Europe and I am just curious.

sites only been open since 2001 however, greetings. see you have been a member for a few years.

rukio, macedonia

littleneutrino, you are prob right, i was still in high school in 1999 and 2000 was my first uni year, and i have a vivid memory of year one or 2 being on the site, i remember the logo, it was the one that ripped though the back ground and it had a blue and white color scheme...

edit, yes, it def was 2001, as i had that tutor only 1 year and i remember i had him during the 9/11 attack and taking about it.. so yeah 2001,, so right from the start..

iv been a member of an aussie forum whirlpool.net.au since at least 1999 and first got adsl around 2000/2001

cheers