video funny

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 xpablo

xpablo

XPablo

• 2,924 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 21:04

I wonder if a drivers license is required in Russia? I know it's a very bureaucratic country so I would be shocked if theirs no license requirements to drive.

Even though that doesn't stop you from bribing the official to approve your license. I know a friend of mine went there to marry his Beautiful Russian, now ex-wife,
(actually her friends were way hotter :woot: ). and he had to bribe the official to get his marriage license application approved, They official told him otherwise it would
take approximately 3 months to approve, but once my friend handed the guy a US $100. bill, the official took a rubber stamp out of his pocket, Stamped the application
and signed it on the spot. Approved, just like that! friend said people don't stop at traffic lights in Moscow, they drive on the sidewalks to pass other cars. Crazy country,

#32 Open Minded

Open Minded

Balance

• 1,390 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 21:09

Holy crap, they're maniacs over there. I still want to move there though, the chicks are so hot.

You can just order one off the Internet these days. :shifty:

#33 OP Pupik

Pupik

Neowinian Senior

• 6,250 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 23:15

To bad it's all staged though.

Never said it's real. Posted for the lols.

#34 Adam Jolie

Adam Jolie

Neowinian

• 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 00:07

Crazy Russians...

#35 Adam Jolie

Adam Jolie

Neowinian

• 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 22:49

Police vs biker chase

#36 vcfan

vcfan

Doing the Humpty Dance

• 5,259 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 23:20

the first video is fake. but the reason why Russians have dashcams is because the amount of insurance fraud. go to liveleak and search for Russian videos. theres people throwing themselves on cars, drivers purposely reversing into cars behind them, guys jumping out cars with guns in their hands.

#37 OP Pupik

Pupik

Neowinian Senior

• 6,250 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:57

Police vs biker chase

Get away from this thread, with your non Russian dash cam action.

Also; are you spamming your channel?

#38 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,765 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:04

They have dashcams due to the insane amount of accidents that happen purposely to fraud the insurance companies. People try to throw themselves infront of cars, as well as having no real standard for how the cars physical shape should be. All this has resulted in people getting in accidents constantly, and then, before the dashcam, having to pay a lot of money due to insurance not covering.
Now though, since most have a dashcam, they can prove to the insurance companies that the accident was not their fault.

I've wondered about that before. Thanks for the explanation. (Y)

#39 OP Pupik

Pupik

Neowinian Senior

• 6,250 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:41

#40 OP Pupik

Pupik

Neowinian Senior

• 6,250 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:26

#41 Raa

Raa

Resident president

• 12,938 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:52

To bad it's all staged though.

Source?

You should see some of the others on Youtube. I watched a 10 minute one a few weeks ago and just couldn't believe some of the things that happened. :|

#42 Pc_Madness

Pc_Madness

Neowinian Senior

• 3,792 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:56

http://www.news.com....v-1226585739672

Two more dash cam vids. One at the very bottom showing a crazy crash.

#43 OP Pupik

Pupik

Neowinian Senior

• 6,250 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:59

Source?

You should see some of the others on Youtube. I watched a 10 minute one a few weeks ago and just couldn't believe some of the things that happened. :|

Source should be common sense. It's just a few friends having fun, with a typical Russian humor.
What you saw in that 10 minute video was sourced from **** ton of video footage through out the years. Not from a single source that was filmed during a "test run" with his friend, for a dash cam that was gifted to him by his wife .

#44 +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• 9,319 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:49

starting to think the Russian military are all drunk..... flying jets over roads, helicopters chasing cars at low levels..... tanks randomly crossing the roads.......

The driver of the tank (or, rather a tankman :D) broke no traffic rules because he was going on the green light that is evident by seeing the red light for the car with the dashcam.

As for the low flying jets - 1, 2, 3.

I've seen enough of these Russian dash-cam videos to know I never EVER want to drive in Russia.. the standard of driving there sends shivers down my spine every time I watch them.

On the positive side, those who have mastered the art of driving on the Russian roads (and survived :D) drive with ease and pretty much have it made when they rent a car in a foreign country (speaking from a personal experience).

#45 OP Pupik

Pupik

Neowinian Senior

• 6,250 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:29