The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

The Corvette has been my favorite car for as long as I can remember. I've been following this car since the first rumblings of it being a new Stingray and have been looking forward to it finally being unveiled today. I was not disappointed at all. This thing looks beautiful! If I wasn't just finally getting close to paying off my Camaro I would seriously consider trading it in for one of these. Just don't know if I want another 5+ years of payments...

The Corvette has been my favorite car for as long as I can remember. I've been following this car since the first rumblings of it being a new Stingray and have been looking forward to it finally being unveiled today. I was not disappointed at all. This thing looks beautiful! If I wasn't just finally getting close to paying off my Camaro I would seriously consider trading it in for one of these. Just don't know if I want another 5+ years of payments...

Oh go on.. You know you want to. :p

*chanting* Jeston, Jeston, Jeston......

Looks awesome :) the styling (which I like very much so) looks like what you'd get if a 2013 Viper and 2013 Camaro had a kid :laugh: (but in a good way)

Oh go on.. You know you want to. :p

*chanting* Jeston, Jeston, Jeston......

Well... Maybe I'll take another look when pricing info comes out ;)

Hopefully NOT powered by Windows XP. :)

It looks more like a squeaky rattling Ferrari prototype to me. I like it.

the front and long curves with sharp edges is all taken from the stealth lambo.

Ve Nice, is it available with a diesel engine?

A diesel engine in a Vette? You've got to be kidding me, right?

Personally,

I'm not a Vette kind of guy and would never even think of buying one unless it was an old classic Stingray, but this one does look pretty slick.

A diesel engine in a Vette? You've got to be kidding me, right?

Not really, I would love a sleek, sexy muscle car like that, especially if when I start it up, I get the sound of a tractor :p