What In The World Happened To This Woman? Oh My!

some woman age well, others don't and others don't age at all :rofl:

in this case, i think that, from that single photo, she's OK.

adqoeLiT.jpg%20

Is it me or is there something wrong with her face? I'm not even sure this is the same person?....LOL

What the hell did she do to her pretty face?!!!!!!!! I had the hots for her back in the days!....LOL

Source: http://movies.yahoo....-202854812.html

I'm guessing this is a joke thread, unless you seriously expect a woman to look the same at 55 as she does at 29.

Do you get out much?

Yeah she did look pretty good back in the day. Looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet now though.

Like some people already mentioned, people age differently, plus doing stuff to your face and body always turns out bad in the end.

Yeah I don't think it's "look how bad she looks for her age", it's more "look how much work she's done, she looks like an entirely different person".

Odd, but not surprising... the pressure to look a certain way over there is enormous, especially for women.

Moving on..

• Like 2

Part of it is age, part of it looks like botox.

But part of it also just looks like the fact that she has a totally different expression on her face, and also the fact that her hair and makeup is styled differently.

This is a pic of her smiling when she was younger, you can see her cheeks more:

9598.gif

She also looks thinner now.

She's definitely had work done. I had a thing for her back in the day too.

Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer says, ?Actress Linda Kozlowski does look very different and appears to have had several cosmetic procedures including a nose job or Rhinoplasty, eyelid and brow lifts, dermal fillers to her cheeks and lips and Botox to her forehead. She has a youthful look, but doesn?t really look like herself anymore.?

Source

Ageing & Botox, but also keep in mind the pic from the movie has been Photoshopped heavily to make it look good on promo material for the movie, and then there was her wearing make up on the movie.

But it also looks like possible surgery too.

here's another image.

blog170112_linda2.jpg

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com/?blogentryid=970803&showcomments=true