What In The World Happened To This Woman? Oh My!

It really is shocking how some women age way better than others while I think guys all more or less age the same, just that some lose their hair quicker than others or not at all.

Paul Hogan has just been old all his film life. Can't even find a pic when he was in his teens, 20's or early 30's! (He was in his mid 40's when he did Dundee).

Plus easier for a guy to look distinguished but far more difficult for a woman to look attractive as they age. All depends on genetics and lifestyle really.

Funny thing is I look young for my age. I'm in my mid-30's but look early 20's or less. I have to show my card every time I buy a drink.

plastic can change anything.

Yeah too much surgery ! :/ nasty looking IMO taking the easy way never has nice results, there are ways to keep "young", proper diet, excercise.

She doesn't look like she's had surgery in the 2009 photo at least? Looks like a normal 55 year old woman to me. I'm guessing at lots of makeup in the first photo. I'm not sure what some here are expecting.

Ageing & Botox, but also keep in mind the pic from the movie has been Photoshopped heavily to make it look good on promo material for the movie, and then there was her wearing make up on the movie.

But it also looks like possible surgery too.

here's another image.

blog170112_linda2.jpg

http://celebrities.n...owcomments=true

She definately had some kind of lip surgery. She was such a beautiful woman back in her days. Now she looks like an old version of Jennifer Lopez.

She doesn't look like she's had surgery in the 2009 photo at least? Looks like a normal 55 year old woman to me. I'm guessing at lots of makeup in the first photo. I'm not sure what some here are expecting.

Well we can't recognize here anymore. Yes people get old but more often than never without surgery you will be able to recognize them at 50-55. It could be a totally different woman i could not tell.

I'm guessing this is a joke thread, unless you seriously expect a woman to look the same at 55 as she does at 29.

Do you get out much?

this

She definately had some kind of lip surgery. She was such a beautiful woman back in her days. Now she looks like an old version of Jennifer Lopez.

I know right. How dare someone look older 26 years later. Blasphemy.

this

I know right. How dare someone look older 26 years later. Blasphemy.

You and Siah1214 obviously don't get it. Like Northgrove said, when someone ages, you can pretty much tell who they are, even after aging. This woman drastically changed her facial look by doing some kind of plastic surgery. She does not look like herself at all. If I hadn't read the article from the source, I would have never known that was LInda Koslowski. The face-altering surgery is there and it's obvious.

Look at Marg Helgenberger, CSI Las Vegas lady, she is almost 60 but she still looks great and you can tell its her, but this lady did something that altered her face and she looks totally different.

i agree she looks completely different, not because of aging but because of the work she's had. I mean look at Paul hogan, you can still recognise him even though he's older.

Most women that don't have a very distinct face, if you post a 20ish and 50ish picture side by side and you didn't know they were the same, you couldn't tell. but some women have very distinct faces. she doesn't.

i agree she looks completely different, not because of aging but because of the work she's had. I mean look at Paul hogan, you can still recognise him even though he's older.

2 things.

Hogan actually has a very distinct face, and men age differently.

As an example, this is a woman that actually has a fairly distinctive face. yet. young and old look very different, and if you didn't know who she was, you wouldn't instantly know it was the same person.

young

Jodie_Foster+-+1+-+Inside_Man.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot...+Inside_Man.jpg

old

JodieFoster1.jpg

http://cdn.hautelivi...odieFoster1.jpg

Actually took me a while into Sould Surfer before I realized it was her, it was in fact her voice that tickled the recognition.