Why are you a vegetarian?

We are meant to eat any food that includes meat. If we weren't meant to eat meat then explain why we don't get sick from eating meat. I eat chicken and don't feel anything out of ordinary. That means my body processes the chicken meat like it is designed to and I feel more energic because I ate.

If you go out there from your little city flats and actually look in the wild, you can observe that animals slaughter others everyday to stay alive. The real reason why some animals have poison is so they can end the life of a animal peacefully they want to eat. Animals are more forgiving than us. Because many of them kill animals in a way that the prey doesn't suffer:

- Loins grab the necks of their prey (like a chokehold) so the prey goes to sleep and then the lions can now eat it.

- Spiders and snakes bite to inject poison that relax organs like lethal injection and causes the prey to fall asleep. the winner than consumes it.

- Sharks bite and let the prey tire themselves and then can then consume.

- Some animals stun their prey so the prey doesn't feel anything while being consumed.

There is no remorse or caring it is about convenience and efficiency.

ie They only evolved poison because their prey was too hard to kill without making it lame in some way.