How to remove this from FF

If i uninstalled FF, will the logins and bookmakrs be remained ?

No, but it's a good idea to backup your profile at least once or twice. You could also export your bookmarks and import it to a new profile.

Firefox has a troubleshooting feature that will completely reset it. You can read more about it here. Be sure to read the warning because it will completely reset everything. When I had to use it, I simply exported my bookmarks, reset Firefox, and imported my bookmarks.

1st. i would like to thanks everyone who tried to help me out with this annoying problem

A good news for everyone, the problem Solved!

With simply reinstalling FF without uninstalling :/

• Like 2

1st. i would like to thanks everyone who tried to help me out with this annoying problem

A good news for everyone, the problem Solved!

With simply reinstalling FF without uninstalling :/

Always heartwarming when the suggestions are wrong, and you solve it yourself. :happy:

Always heartwarming when the suggestions are wrong, and you solve it yourself. :happy:

Really?

At this point, wouldn't it be easier just to uninstall FF and reinstall it?

You would have to uninstall, manually delete any Mozilla folders (look for hidden ones in your user directory), delete any Mozilla registry entries (manually or with ccleaner).

Then reinstall. That's what I would do if all other roads lead nowhere.

Just uninstall firefox and install it again, saves you trying all these things that a simple reinstall should fix