To me it looks like nothing more than running and shooting. Never really managed to force myself to try it out.

As are most shooters.  It's good with family/friends.  I wouldn't play it much without em.

They just opened up more battlegrounds in the new war.

This is so weird haha.  I hope the Grineer get their asses handed to them.

I hope it's the other way around. I want the Wraith Machete. Way more badass then a glorified stick.

Well, events over.  I finally have my clan base equipped with a research lab, so I'll have new weapons soon.  =)

This thread could probably be moved to GH to accommodate the upcoming PS4 players.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone still play this game? I tried it out on my PS4 over the launch weekend and it was...not as good as people made it out to be. Melee, especially, was frustrating because I couldn't target an enemy. Whenever I tried melee'ing enemies, I wound up running in circles around them. Am I missing something?

Does anyone still play this game? I tried it out on my PS4 over the launch weekend and it was...not as good as people made it out to be. Melee, especially, was frustrating because I couldn't target an enemy. Whenever I tried melee'ing enemies, I wound up running in circles around them. Am I missing something?

I still play it pretty much every day.  Don't know anything about the PS4 version.

I still play it pretty much every day.  Don't know anything about the PS4 version.

It doesn't have to be specific to the PS4 version. Is there lock-on targeting in the PC version? Or am I missing some fundamental that is making melee more difficult than it should be?

It doesn't have to be specific to the PS4 version. Is there lock-on targeting in the PC version? Or am I missing some fundamental that is making melee more difficult than it should be?

Nope.  You won't see people using melee much in general, but it's there if you need it.

Generally one doesn't move around while trying to swing at someone, but it might be more awkward with a controller.  I don't know.

Nope.  You won't see people using melee much in general, but it's there if you need it.

Generally one doesn't move around while trying to swing at someone, but it might be more awkward with a controller.  I don't know.

Well that's unfortunate. I guess I was hoping that having a melee focused build was a possibility, and that I was seriously missing something about targeting or controls. I guess I wasn't. :/ Thanks.

Well that's unfortunate. I guess I was hoping that having a melee focused build was a possibility, and that I was seriously missing something about targeting or controls. I guess I wasn't. :/ Thanks.

Melee is the only major flaw for me right now. This is quite excellent on the PC. Generally not my thing, but I like this. Might even get a few micro transactions out of me.

• 10 months later...

Update 15 just landed and looks awesome so far.  What I've seen from just trying to get the Archwing quest done is amazing.

(We have two Warframe threads and neither of them outside of Computer Gaming?  Hee.)

I can't wait to see more of it, the 'wing parts I need are building and I am falling asleep.

Update 15 just landed and looks awesome so far.  What I've seen from just trying to get the Archwing quest done is amazing.

(We have two Warframe threads and neither of them outside of Computer Gaming?  Hee.)

I can't wait to see more of it, the 'wing parts I need are building and I am falling asleep.

We have three topics, but only 2 on the game itself. The last activity in this topic was before either console version launched so I was just waiting.

It can be Moved now :P

We have three topics, but only 2 on the game itself. The last activity in this topic was before either console version launched so I was just waiting.

It can be Moved now :p

Fair enough.  The game looked good before, but they changed the ice and metals and stuff to look so much better.  And they finally made the storage locker lighting far more distinct.

I don't have my Archwing built yet, but will tonight.

They also added Syndicates you can gain rank with which are at odds with each other (so you lose rank with others at the same time) and each has unique mods to give you if you rank up enough.  Neat stuff.  Warframe was fairly plotless until recently so I'm looking forward to seeing where they're going with it.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Update 17 rocks.  I'd pretty much given up on the game (hey I was playing from update 5 so it was bound to happen eventually) but now I love it again.

Hope I can find the new quest soon.

• 11 months later...

Well this is going to be a bit of a thread resurrection but I am SOOOoooooo late to this game!! Is anyone still playing on the PC? If so look out for me.

The game looks incredible for free to play, great game play too although a little repetitive at times. Still trying to find all the parts for my first Arcwing, cant get to the place where they get dropped so working my way towards it.