Media players kinda looking for a new one

Ok so i have the 120GB iPod classic but im wanting more space and i want a boost that's more than an extra 40GB so i was thinking does anyone use anything other an an iPod that also has expandable storage weather it be via USB or SD card?

Thanks!

Thanks anyone else also how come no one has came out with a media player bigger than 160GB?

that's an easy one, that much flash memory in such a small form factor is still a bit pricy to make

just look at flash drives they're still pretty expensive above 64gb

it's about how much the consumer is willing to pay that most companies don't bother making media players with that much storage

that's an easy one, that much flash memory in such a small form factor is still a bit pricy to make

just look at flash drives they're still pretty expensive above 64gb

it's about how much the consumer is willing to pay that most companies don't bother making media players with that much storage

but they couldn't at least give us a 120GB device that had one or two card slots?

but they couldn't at least give us a 120GB device that had one or two card slots?

aside from a very small number, there's not much demand for that kind of thing

if you want that much storage then the iPod Classic is really your only option, and the only reason that's still around is sentimental reasons (as far as i can tell). quite honestly I don't know of any other media player that has that much built in storage let alone expandable up to that amount.