Slow Posting?

why i reply to apost etc on the forums it seems to take a while saying just Saving Post... before it reloads

anyone else getting this or just me?

why i reply to apost etc on the forums it seems to take a while saying just Saving Post... before it reloads

It happens to me a lot also, I just thought it was because I'm using IE9 on win7

Mine has been fine for a few weeks now but just started this today again

DAVELEGG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! lol

Pretty much done that for me for months now.

Same here and when I edit a post of mine the page never refreshes. I have to do it manually.

Running Win8 and IE10.

Same here - Had the loading logo flickering round for a good 20 minutes the other day. Considering i can download a 3gb movie in under 5 minutes, somethin aint right!

Wow it takes you that long for 3 gigs???

Slowpoke :p

(kidding)

The issue seems to come and go but over the past couple of days it does seem to be getting worse again. I hope Neowin's developers have a permanent solution to the problem in development because it is starting to get rather irritating.

I thought it was my internet but other sites seem to work fine. Still, Neowin generally does pretty well considering how popular it is.