Hooded 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes remove alcohol from drinkers and

Let's organise a street party with lots of free Bacon & Sausage baps, alcohol and music. Bikini babes wanted. And have this party outside of their house.

i think its people going into Muslim areas and behaving drunk/lewd etc... So what they are doing isnt wrong trying to protect innocent people.

No such thing as a "Muslim Area", there may be areas that have high concentrations of Muslims but that doesn't give them the right to go around bullying, stealing from and harassing people.

• Like 2

i think its people going into Muslim areas and behaving drunk/lewd etc... So what they are doing isnt wrong trying to protect innocent people.

......then I read your name and it all made perfect sense!

• Like 2

This idea sounds similar to 'Street Pastors' - Christians who patrol the streets on Friday and Saturday nights trying to assist drunk people and help them see the error-of-their-ways. However, rather than trying to help people, the 'Muslim Patrol' is using hostility and intimidation to promote their views. I don't have any problem with religious people volunteering their time to help their local communities but it should be done as individuals, not as a faith movement - otherwise it is just shameless propaganda. Clearly this sort of intolerance and intimidation is unacceptable. The police need to take a hard-line on this sort of behaviour.

PS - As usual, these extremists are not representative of the Muslim faith, any more than intolerant Christians who refuse to allow gay people to share a bed represent Christianity.

Its just some idiotic youths that are going around intimidating people thinking they are hard, there are no muslim areas anywhere in the UK Yes there are areas which are populated mostly by muslims but it does not mean we have to follow any muslim rules or believes within that area. Plus you will notice it was two guys against one in the clip i saw (only watched half of it) or two against one guy and a woman i dare them to do that outside a pub or a group of guys or even soldiers personally i think them two lads should be deported if they dont think britain is that great! Personally i thought they looked like idiotic chavs going around with there tacksuite bottoms tucked into there socks. Will muslims appreciate what these guys are doing? No, because it makes the muslims look bad. ike i said its just two idiot chavs intimidating.

Ps im athiest and that will never change i dont believe ina god or a higher being aliens though thats a nother story ;)

I hope this outrage is enough to get the Christians to see church state separation as important , Its desperately needed in Europe.

Oh and i think we have found a perfect spot for a gay pride parade :rofl:

This idea sounds similar to 'Street Pastors' - Christians who patrol the streets on Friday and Saturday nights trying to assist drunk people and help them see the error-of-their-ways.

I'd forgotten about those guys. I used to see them every weekend when people were stumbling out of the pubs and clubs. However, I don't think they were trying to force their religious ideas on people, they were genuinely just following the rule in their book about helping your fellow man, regardless of whether you approve of his actions or not.

• Like 1

If this is true then it's something they could only get away with in the south.

Couldn't disagree with you more.

Having lived in both the North and South, i've seen these areas and similar behavior in both places. Seems to be only those from the north that think they lead a vastly different live to those in the south which is wrong, fact.

Couldn't disagree with you more.

Having lived in both the North and South, i've seen these areas and similar behavior in both places. Seems to be only those from the north that think they lead a vastly different live to those in the south which is wrong, fact.

When you say north how far do you mean?

Its just some idiotic youths that are going around intimidating people thinking they are hard, there are no muslim areas anywhere in the UK Yes there are areas which are populated mostly by muslims but it does not mean we have to follow any muslim rules or believes within that area. Plus you will notice it was two guys against one in the clip i saw (only watched half of it) or two against one guy and a woman i dare them to do that outside a pub or a group of guys or even soldiers personally i think them two lads should be deported if they dont think britain is that great! Personally i thought they looked like idiotic chavs going around with there tacksuite bottoms tucked into there socks. Will muslims appreciate what these guys are doing? No, because it makes the muslims look bad. ike i said its just two idiot chavs intimidating.

Ps im athiest and that will never change i dont believe ina god or a higher being aliens though thats a nother story ;)

The illegal political groups and the illegal politcial muslim council of Britain want no-go-areas and want them muslim only and run by Muslims only.

I remember in University they protested and got removed poster promoting homosexuality and xtian beliefs and had their posters put up.

When I was in college they took over the prayer room and took down all things non-mulsim.

When I was in university I remeber their rhetoric and they told us all in 50 years Britain will be Islamic only and the Koran flag will fly over the house of parliament and buck house.

We could end up happening here what happened in Spain many years ago.

The Spanish had enough of them and kicked their arses back to the middle east.

I am glad I haven't heard the past two years about stupid white heads of years appearing on t.v. and in the media press saying we won't celebrate xmas in this school

as it offends muslims and we will have Chicken not Turkey.

xmas does not offend muslims infact it is a good seller for the muslim business's as they sell more.

Muslims also like Turkey,

I'd forgotten about those guys. I used to see them every weekend when people were stumbling out of the pubs and clubs. However, I don't think they were trying to force their religious ideas on people, they were genuinely just following the rule in their book about helping your fellow man, regardless of whether you approve of his actions or not.

Don't get me wrong, they're generally pretty harmless - mostly just do-gooders. When I used to manage a restaurant in town I'd let them use the seating area for meetings after it had been closed for cleaning and they always seemed like nice people. But there's a fine line between helping people and using it as a vessel to promote religion and the fact they call themselves "pastors" and refuse to allow non-Christians to join their organisation is concerning to me. It seems rather elitist, as if to say that non-Christians are not worthy to help those in need or that they can't be trusted. Many of them may be truly altruistic but for others it will be an opportunity to convert people to Christianity.

If Christianity wants to promote social change in society it should allow non-Christians to take part. The last thing we need is ghettoised religious organisations each trying to pursue their own agenda.

The illegal political groups and the illegal politcial muslim council of Britain want no-go-areas and want them muslim only and run by Muslims only.

I remember in University they protested and got removed poster promoting homosexuality and xtian beliefs and had their posters put up.

When I was in college they took over the prayer room and took down all things non-mulsim.

When I was in university I remeber their rhetoric and they told us all in 50 years Britain will be Islamic only and the Koran flag will fly over the house of parliament and buck house.

We could end up happening here what happened in Spain many years ago.

The Spanish had enough of them and kicked their arses back to the middle east.

I am glad I haven't heard the past two years about stupid white heads of years appearing on t.v. and in the media press saying we won't celebrate xmas in this school

as it offends muslims and we will have Chicken not Turkey.

xmas does not offend muslims infact it is a good seller for the muslim business's as they sell more.

Muslims also like Turkey,

I have heard many times "It maybe your queen but its our country" from muslims and they are right because whenever they do wrong they get away with if in fear that whoever does something will be called a racist and there will be some sort of riot or something. After readin this story it reminded me of the poor girl that was attacked by three muslim girls who got let off for "Not being use to drinking alcohol" yet if it was three white women on a muslim girl they would of been made an example, like in this story if it was two white males doing this they would soon be tracked down, named and shamed and thrown in jail.

Britain has gone down the drain and continues to go further with every day that passes, if you got the money to leave th country do it i know i shall be when i have the funds.

Anyway leaving this thread and will be ignoring quotes and everything else.

When you say north how far do you mean?

Obviously without going in to exact details ( being on a public forum and all that ;) ) I've lived in London, Kent, Essex, Cornwall, Norfolk, Leeds, Manchester, York, Liverpool and Cumbria. Now based in the Highlands of Scotland.

Writing that out makes it sounds like a lot of places, but mainly it was for work.

Not trying to start an argument or anything but i find that if these groups where going to come up against backlash then the deepest darkest scumbag depths of East London (where they currently are) is exactly where it's most likely.

Welcome to the new and improved UK , they are moving from there failed states and slowly working there magic here two.

You can thank T. Blair for that and the PC liberals!

I know it has already been pointed out..but... Explain to me where the "muslim areas" in G.B. are...

Attitudes like that are entirely the problem. There are people who believe there are areas solely for one group. No interest in coexisting, no interest in any form of integration.

Australia is getting the same. Its a damn joke. We don't say anything because it's being racist if we did... What a crock.

I can tell you now if they walked up to me and told me to put my beer away id have no problem knocking them all out. Or at least go down trying.

The psychotic rioting in Sydney's CBD last year by what can only be described as fanatics is painfully obvious proof of that. Get used to seeing more nonsense like that on your T.V. screens. And the equivocating excuses made up by faith groups for the behaviour.

Gotta say I am pleased to see the majority of people not pretending to be politically correct and swallow this behaviour outta fear. At least online.

Salute.