muslim patrol

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16 Gaffney

Gaffney

I have no title

• 1,780 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:58

There are alcohol free zones all around the place in the UK. The police can warn or fine you for drinking alcohol on the street (mainly at night due to noise). However them asking women to cover up is harrasment and bigoted and them taking the law into their own hands with the alcohol is harassment.

#17 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,896 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:59

It's a Daily Mail article - that tells you all you need to know about how authentic it is.

If it were JUST the Daily Fail, I'd agree with you. Unfortunately, it's not. It's being reported in a few places, and their youtube page DOES exist. :/

#18 Dutchie64

Dutchie64

Neowinian

• 1,046 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 13:01

It may be a Daily Mail article, but it doesn't hide the fact that this stuff is happening all over the globe atm.

So be it and call me a racist, if I tell you to get the f**k out when trying to do that s**t in my face.

It may be a Daily Mail article, but it doesn't hide the fact that this stuff is happening all over the globe atm.

So be it and call me a racist, if I tell you to get the f**k out when trying to do that s**t in my face.

#19 +MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop

Miniman

• 6,963 posts
  • Phone: HTC 8X / Nexus 5

Posted 18 January 2013 - 13:03

It's a Daily Mail article - that tells you all you need to know about how authentic it is.

Sorry to say this, but it's 100% true and accurate.

How do i know this? Because i'm from Waltham Forest and have witnessed this behavior and even been a victim of it.

i think its people going into Muslim areas and behaving drunk/lewd etc... So what they are doing isnt wrong trying to protect innocent people.

There are no 'Muslim Areas' in Waltham Forest. There are areas where Muslims congregate but these are also areas where their are plenty of there racial and religious groups. It's no one groups right to try and take control and this needs to be stopped right now.

Now i remember why i move 500 miles away.

#20 Coagulated

Coagulated

Neowinian

• 479 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 13:17

I don't care who you are, where you're from or what you believe - if you try and indoctrinate me, pester, convert or just generally hound me for whatever reason you are wasting your time, and I will tear you a new one; proverbially or physically.

Believe whatever you want, I'm really not arsed - I have my own philosophy on life and existence, I don't need yours... and to be fair, I probably know more about the ideals and philosophies of your chosen belief/religion than you do.

#21 Crisp

Crisp

To infinity and beyond

• 5,465 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 13:19

Welcome to the Islamic Republic of the United Kingdom. /s

#22 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 11,540 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 13:29

Welcome to the Islamic Republic of the United Kingdom. /s

No No NO

It's the Glorious People's Democtratic Republic Union of Great Britain :p
(said for comic effect only)

#23 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,896 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 13:38

Anyone that thinks they DO live in a "muslim area", and want it that way, can sod off back to the bleedin' desert.

Edited by Calum, 24 January 2013 - 13:59. Reason: This post originally began with "^To add to that," but I have edited that out because the post above that referred to the "Muslim area" was removed.

#24 jamwheat

jamwheat

Just Me....

• 194 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 13:48

Hey, just let them go to North East Texas in the USA and do that. That would be Really Funny!! What with all the southern baptists, pentecostals, jehova's witness, etc....Makes me laugh just thinking about it!

#25 Axel

Axel

--[Est. 1986]--

• 5,435 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 14:06

Would be interesting to hear some input from any Islamic forum members.

#26 +FiB3R

FiB3R

aka DARKFiB3R

• 7,413 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 930

Posted 18 January 2013 - 14:13

If I see these ***** in the street, I'll be spending some time in prison.

#27 McKay

McKay

Neowinian Stallion

• 6,000 posts
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 18 January 2013 - 14:23

Let's organise a street party with lots of free Bacon & Sausage baps, alcohol and music. Bikini babes wanted. And have this party outside of their house.

i think its people going into Muslim areas and behaving drunk/lewd etc... So what they are doing isnt wrong trying to protect innocent people.

No such thing as a "Muslim Area", there may be areas that have high concentrations of Muslims but that doesn't give them the right to go around bullying, stealing from and harassing people.

#28 +d5aqoëp

d5aqoëp

Banned

• 3,084 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 14:29

......then I read your name and it all made perfect sense!

#29 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,452 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 18 January 2013 - 14:46

This idea sounds similar to 'Street Pastors' - Christians who patrol the streets on Friday and Saturday nights trying to assist drunk people and help them see the error-of-their-ways. However, rather than trying to help people, the 'Muslim Patrol' is using hostility and intimidation to promote their views. I don't have any problem with religious people volunteering their time to help their local communities but it should be done as individuals, not as a faith movement - otherwise it is just shameless propaganda. Clearly this sort of intolerance and intimidation is unacceptable. The police need to take a hard-line on this sort of behaviour.

PS - As usual, these extremists are not representative of the Muslim faith, any more than intolerant Christians who refuse to allow gay people to share a bed represent Christianity.

#30 Xoligy

Xoligy

Neowinian

• 999 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 15:03

Its just some idiotic youths that are going around intimidating people thinking they are hard, there are no muslim areas anywhere in the UK Yes there are areas which are populated mostly by muslims but it does not mean we have to follow any muslim rules or believes within that area. Plus you will notice it was two guys against one in the clip i saw (only watched half of it) or two against one guy and a woman i dare them to do that outside a pub or a group of guys or even soldiers personally i think them two lads should be deported if they dont think britain is that great! Personally i thought they looked like idiotic chavs going around with there tacksuite bottoms tucked into there socks. Will muslims appreciate what these guys are doing? No, because it makes the muslims look bad. ike i said its just two idiot chavs intimidating.

Ps im athiest and that will never change i dont believe ina god or a higher being aliens though thats a nother story ;)