Last Facebook post: 'I'm About To Be Shot'

A Michigan man accused of kidnapping and raping a college student posted on Facebook that he was "about to be shot, peace" seconds before police opened fire and killed him.

Eric Lee Ramsey, 30, allegedly forced a Central Michigan University student into her car at gunpoint at 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The student said she didn't know Ramsey, who forced her to drive her SUV to a residence where he bound her with tape and sexually assaulted her, Michigan Live reported.

Police say Ramsey forced the woman back in the SUV, along with two cans of gas, and began to drive, according to Mercury News. The woman says Ramsey told her he was going to kill her, at which point she leapt from the vehicle and ran to a nearby home, banging on the door for help. The residents let her inside, where she called 911 at about 10:05 p.m.

As the woman dialed for help, Ramsey appears to have sprayed the home with gasoline and lit it on fire, then left. The homeowners were able to put out the fire and no one was hurt.

Michigan state troopers located Ramsey behind the wheel of the SUV several hours later. Ramsey rammed the vehicle into a trooper's car, injuring the driver. The trooper attempted to give chase, but the vehicle was too damaged to drive far.

Ramsey then abandoned the SUV in a field before stealing a sanitation truck, which he used to ram a sheriff's deputy's vehicle head-on, Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski told the Morning Sun.

The deputy then got out of his car and opened fire into into the sanitation truck cab, killing Ramsey at the scene.

Prior to being killed, Ramsey posted "Well folkes im about to get shot [sic]. Peace" from his Facebook account.

s-ERIC-LEE-RAMSEY-FACEBOOK-large.jpg?18

source

We need more stories to end like this one..

Agreed, we don't need tu burden tax payers with sustaining a scum like this one with jail time, court time and the like. Good Riddance!!!!

• Like 1

You know what this means. We need to ban vehicles. They're too dangerous.

We need to ban americans. Or fence them in, let them shoot and kill each other and let other countries use them as a parking lot for a huge Costco or walmart.

I know that was stupid but what's the fun in quoting something stupid if you cant say something just as stupid yourself.

Suicide by cop. Good on you, you dirty bast**d! You should have done it yourself. Good riddance to rotten trash!

We need to ban americans. Or fence them in, let them shoot and kill each other and let other countries use them as a parking lot for a huge Costco or walmart.

I know that was stupid but what's the fun in quoting something stupid if you cant say something just as stupid yourself.

You're a lump if you couldn't see he was being sarcastic.

rape is not harm? weird man.

Is it really rape if it was only 30 secs? Look at the time line.

Is it really rape if it was only 30 secs? Look at the time line.

some of you guys are very odd to think its not rape if it lasts under 30 secs. How long do you figure a "rape" should take? Are you ok with a stranger raping your mom and sister as long as he is done in 30 secs?

• Like 3

some of you guys are very odd to think its not rape if it lasts under 30 secs. How long do you figure a "rape" should take? Are you ok with a stranger raping your mom and sister as long as he is done in 30 secs?

Was a joke. LOL

Don't see why he didn't just pay a hooker, instead of getting into this mess.

Yep some neowinians could've made some money

rape is not harm? weird man.

Yes. Rape is harm. That's why I said at least he was killed before he did it again. Do you not understand things you read?

He didn't kill anyone, nor a classroom full of children within seconds with it.

Only person that got killed here was the bad guy, by a cops GUN.

Why? Because guns were designed to kill, cars werent. Try again.

I agree, we should ban cops.

Yes. Rape is harm. That's why I said at least he was killed before he did it again. Do you not understand things you read?

i see the "someone else" on there now but it wasn't on there before or i missed it... sorry if it was on there before.