Can we start a voting Poll for steam for windows

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 alwaysonacoffebreak

alwaysonacoffebreak

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Sony Xperia ZL

Posted 19 January 2013 - 20:46

Steam and the "new" MS mentality will not jive too well, you can't force them to get along, MS is doing all it can to kill off Steam and similar programs and want devs to go through their closed App store instead, eventually if things continue down the road it seems to be heading STeam will be blocked out of Windows by Win10 or whatever it's called by then

How is a limited Beta a failure? Your "logic" does not compute, there seems to be a logic error somewhere

Please, shut up already. Closed app store? So stop using Android/iOS/Symbian/WP or what ever you are using. This is the most idiotic thing someone can say about the W8 app store. Steam HAS to move on, if not good luck fighting off Windows Store. Gabe is acting like a child and they have to be grateful that they ain't selling stocks otherweise that punk would be fired in matter of minutes.

Limited beta isn't a failiure, Steam client for Linux is a failure, they can not force AAA title publishers to port their games and no thanks, I'm not all that interested in playing indie games only.

#17 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 19 January 2013 - 20:56

I'm not sure why y'all feel the need to insult Gabe. It certainly doesn't accomplish anything other than making yourself look childish.

I don't agree with the man, but he's the one with the billions. He can do whatever he likes.

#18 Reacon

Reacon

[VGW] Woohoo!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:49

Please, shut up already. Closed app store? So stop using Android/iOS/Symbian/WP or what ever you are using. This is the most idiotic thing someone can say about the W8 app store. Steam HAS to move on, if not good luck fighting off Windows Store. Gabe is acting like a child and they have to be grateful that they ain't selling stocks otherweise that punk would be fired in matter of minutes.

Limited beta isn't a failiure, Steam client for Linux is a failure, they can not force AAA title publishers to port their games and no thanks, I'm not all that interested in playing indie games only.

Of course they cannot, but they can streamline it and make available what they have Linux-native already.