The Truth About Steven Seagal

huh ? guess it's funny if you're drunk and 13. or something.

You must be 13 if you didn't understand what the man is writing there and is trying to say. I guess you are not old enough to know because you probably were born after Seagal became famous so you don't know the story behind it. It's OK.

You must be 13 if you didn't understand what the man is writing there and is trying to say. I guess you are not old enough to know because you probably were born after Seagal became famous so you don't know the story behind it. It's OK.

im 32 so I was alive for his "fame" and I agree with hawkman

Humour is a very...individual thing. What you may find hilarious may be deathly boring for others. Don't be offended, nor flame users should your particular brand of humour differ.

With that said, I don't see the humour in this (well, more to the point I can see what is supposed to be funny, I just don't laugh at it the same way that I don't laugh at the Chuck Norris exaggerations). I am going to go and watch Executive Decision again though. Kurt Russell FTW!

I laughed. But to be fair it was just cause the article itself didn't get anything out of me, but I then scrolled back up and saw the site slogan on their banner.

I had to go back to the site and take a look. Ok, I chuckled at that given the article. :laugh: (Y)

I laughed. But to be fair it was just cause the article itself didn't get anything out of me, but I then scrolled back up and saw the site slogan on their banner.

I'm assuming you're referring to the "it's where humour goes to die" slogan, in which case I would counter that it was never alive to begin with.

He's no Chuck Norris, like they're trying to make him sound like...

Exactly. I don't particularly find Chuck Norris jokes to be all that funny either though.

Never cared for the man at all, saw one of his pressers early on and he pretty much stated he didn't care if anyone saw his movie or not. He did earn kudos in my book when I found out he regularly works as a deputy in Louisiana. Although A&E created a series around it, he's been helping out for over 20 years now. But I can't recall seeing any of his movies.

• Like 2

It's like someone saw "The Best Page in the Universe", thought "I can write a site like that", wrote a bunch of s**t and uploaded to the internet without realising that in-fact, he could not.

Is there a bigger douchebag on the planet? Methinks not.

The real question is: Is there a fatter celebrity on the planet?

I keep asking myself: What the hell happened to his weight? He used to be so skinny and all of the sudden he ballooned into that.