guns shows accident

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

#61 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:02

What I find funny on this site is when some sort of gun accident is posted its the SAME EXACT PEOPLE that come here screaming about how they need to be banned. THE SAME F*****G PEOPLE. WE GET IT. YOU HATE THEM. 75% OF THE US DOESNT. GET THE F**K OVER IT.

Typical aggressive response, and you are legally allowed to own guns.......

#62 bdsams

bdsams

Neowinian Senior

• 11,664 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:18

What I don't understand, in the first incident, why would you be carrying a loaded gun in a carrying case?

The other two incidents are dumbass people who don't follow proper gun-safety.

IMHO, we should go from owning guns to being a privilege, not a right...and at the first sign of being unsafe in public areas with a weapon, your rights should be stripped.

#63 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:21

Typical aggressive response, and you are legally allowed to own guns.......

Please, pro gunners on here deal with aggressive comments all the time, hell most of nekkid and ripplemans posts are aggressive. Everyone gets angry, someone scratched my car yesterday and I was ****ed as hell, you think im gonna go shoot people over it? Hell no, i cursed like a sailor and went and bought some touch up paint. Dont try to startthe B.S that because someones post is aggressive means they dont need a gun..

As for this accident, it shouldnt have happened, guns are very dangerous and should be treated as such. Sometimes you cant stop stupid though, no that doesnt mean they should be regulated out of existence.

What I don't understand, in the first incident, why would you be carrying a loaded gun in a carrying case?

The other two incidents are dumbass people who don't follow proper gun-safety.

IMHO, we should go from owning guns to being a privilege, not a right...and at the first sign of being unsafe in public areas with a weapon, your rights should be stripped.

Dangerous ideas have killed millions of people,should the first amenendment be considered a privilege too?

#64 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:25

Please, pro gunners on here deal with aggressive comments all the time, hell most of nekkid and ripplemans posts are aggressive. Everyone gets angry, someone scratched my car yesterday and I was ****ed as hell, you think im gonna go shoot people over it? Hell no, i cursed like a sailor and went and bought some touch up paint. Dont try to startthe B.S that because someones post is aggressive means they dont need a gun..

He got angry and started shouting and swearing over something as silly as people questioning why civilians should have guns considering all the mass shootings and accidents. If he gets angry over that is something serious going to send him over the edge?

You might not go shooting people up but other pro-gunners and gun owners might.

#65 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:30

He got angry and started shouting and swearing over something as silly as people questioning why civilians should have guns considering all the mass shootings and accidents. If he gets angry over that is something serious going to send him over the edge?

You might not go shooting people up but other pro-gunners and gun owners might.

Relax and stop implying that someone on here might be the next mass shooter, that's disrespectful and rude.

#66 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:44

I think its more disrespectful and rude to tell people to shut up and mind their own business, calling us ignorant, kids, subjects and that we live in a police state, just because we don't think everyone should have guns.

Don't give if you cant take.

#67 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:49

I think its more disrespectful and rude to tell people to shut up and mind their own business, calling us ignorant, kids, subjects and that we live in a police state, just because we don't think everyone should have guns.

Don't give if you cant take.

Please, pro-gunners on here get flack all the time so deal with it and stop calling people the next mass shooter..

#68 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:52

I will call whoever I want, what I want.

I never said he would be a mass shooter, all I was saying that if people can get angry over something so silly I'd hate to think about the people who legally own weapons who have anger issues.

#69 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 15:02

I will call whoever I want, what I want.

I never said he would be a mass shooter, all I was saying that if people can get angry over something so silly I'd hate to think about the people who legally own weapons who have anger issues.

Oh please do, I would love to report you.

#70 Eric

Eric

Neowinian Senior

• 12,860 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 15:22

[Thread closed]

Discussion on this news article has gone off-topic. Please discuss general gun control here.