GTA V trailer recreated in Battlefield 3

NSFW: Video contains swearing / violence.

GTA-5-Battlefield-3.jpg

It's been two months since Rockstar Games released the second official trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5. The trailer was so well put together that even today I don't get tired of watching it. Rockstar has a way of creating trailers -- whether it's the production value or the movie-like quality -- that make them fun and entertaining to watch. That could also be why fan-created trailers are even more entertaining.

The latest comes from YouTuber, KETEGANO15, who recreated the entire GTA 5 trailer -- shot for shot -- using Battlefield 3 footage. The remade trailer is entirely composed of BF3 footage using in-game vehicles and animations. Best of all, it matches up pretty well. Battlefield 3's maps do a surprisingly good job of mimicking the various GTA 5 locales.

I think what always amazes me in these fan-created trailers is just how much time goes into it. The dedication that gamers have is something truly remarkable which is why I enjoy posting about these type of things.

Check out the real GTA 5 trailer below and then the YouTube video below it to see how it stacks up.

Source

I lol'd :p