• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#16 Scar

Scar

Neowinian

• 174 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 22 January 2013 - 18:59

How dare you presume such a thing? You know nothing of me, her or our relationship and yet you instantly label her a slag?!

If you are both in separate relationships yet fornicate with each other, you're obviously cheating. That clearly makes you both slags without the need to know further. If you have sexual feelings for one another you might as well not commit in a relationship with someone else, other people are not toys.

#17 MDboyz

MDboyz

Neowinian

• 1,279 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 19:00

If I'm still single, then yes. If I am already moved on, then NO.

#18 Glassed Silver

Glassed Silver

☆♡Neowin's portion of Crazy♡☆

• 10,729 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5 64GB Black (6.0.2)

Posted 22 January 2013 - 19:02

My ex isn't the person I fell in love with a couple of years ago.
So no I guess, then again never say never, maybe sometime later in my life I'll have an ex that's worth a try.

I'd probably regret it though.

Simple rule: Don't have sex unless there's a grain of positive emotion between the both of you and nothing really big stands between you.
Everything else is doing yourself a disfavor.

Glassed Silver:mac

#19 Fish

Fish

Slamdunk the funk

• 1,958 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 19:07

hahaha

Well you did admit that you both had it away while in other relationships & that you felt no guilt.

It was more the fact that she was derided, but not me. Does that make me a slag? Possibly, yes. Do I feel any remorse or guilt about it? No.

We have both moved on from the relationships we were in at the time. To this day we remain close friends, in fact I would say in many ways we are each other's closest friend. We still love each other, just can't be in a relationship with each other. That's why the sex thing wasn't, and isn't a big deal for us.

#20 pes2013

pes2013

Neowinian

• 881 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 19:10

I've banged my ex a couple of times since we split. Neither of us were single at the time either. It was several years after we split, and we've always been close friends, so it wasn't really a big deal to us. It was just a "thing". We both wanted it, no complications, no guilt.

How dare you presume such a thing? You know nothing of me, her or our relationship and yet you instantly label her a slag?!

We don't presume it, we know it. She is a slag (I imagine that is UK for slut) and you are a *******. Call it how it is.

BTW, you don't have to be ashamed about it if you don't feel guilty or anything. That's just our opinion.

#21 +warwagon

warwagon

Only you can prevent forest fires.

• 25,953 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 19:10

Take a chill pill, this is the interwebs.

#22 Zumiiiiii

Zumiiiiii

Too poor to live, too dumb to die

• 165 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 19:15

Never. I don't even communicate with any of my ex's,

I met a fellow gamer via an mmo, and never looked back.

#23 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 19:15

I don't have an ex but I f I did I would not.

#24 +Chris123NT

Chris123NT

Win8 Master

• 2,798 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 20:25

Hell no, my ex turned out to be a skank. And she's STILL a skank, so no, not in a million years.

#25 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,541 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 20:35

It was more the fact that she was derided, but not me. Does that make me a slag? Possibly, yes. Do I feel any remorse or guilt about it? No.

We have both moved on from the relationships we were in at the time. To this day we remain close friends, in fact I would say in many ways we are each other's closest friend. We still love each other, just can't be in a relationship with each other. That's why the sex thing wasn't, and isn't a big deal for us.

Right on man, the double standards for men and women's sexual behaviour are strange. My personal opinion is that most people these days, male and female, don't take sex as seriously as they should sometimes--but regardless, men can be sluts too, and actually, the number of partners one has had (to a degree, anyway) isn't the only factor involved in that label. If someone's had 8 loving relationships and slept with those 8 people, that's less "slutty" (IMHO) than someone who's only been with 3 people but they were all random hookups. Gender still not being involved in the decision.

Anyway, sorry to go off-topic, was just glad to see someone else with a logical head on their shoulders.

In response to the OP, I wouldn't sleep with an ex unless I was back in a relationship with them, as I can't really get into someone sexually without a corresponding emotional connection. So no, haven't done that.

#26 Glassed Silver

Glassed Silver

• 10,729 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 20:36

Hell no, my ex turned out to be a skank. And she's STILL a skank, so no, not in a million years.

Skank as in calling a slut a different name or an actual skank?

Coz' skanks are pretty easy to recognize by definition... :laugh:

#27 +Chris123NT

Chris123NT

Win8 Master

• 2,798 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 20:41

Skank as in calling a slut a different name or an actual skank?

Coz' skanks are pretty easy to recognize by definition... :laugh:

LOL good point. I meant more along the lines of a slut, then about a year after I broke it off I saw her in a grocery store and she definitely looked like a skank.

#28 Glassed Silver

Glassed Silver

• 10,729 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 20:46

LOL good point. I meant more along the lines of a slut, then about a year after I broke it off I saw her in a grocery store and she definitely looked like a skank.

Kudos to you for dodging that bullet then!
You're better off without her! (Y)

#29 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 22 January 2013 - 20:51

Well, that all depends on which ex we are talking about for me.

Some a yes, some a definite no.

#30 OP Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 20:56

I don't have an ex but I f I did I would not.

Without sounding insulting or intrusive can I ask if your current partner was your only one, such as a high school sweetheart or equivalent ?

Again if that sounds bad just tell me to F.O ;)