ex partner

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#46 OP Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 23:24

its a really backwards ****ed up story where she tried never to lose me and she ended up losing me for good....I could try, I could get her back... but i am turning bitter and also telling my self she does not deserve me especially not now... I really do want her back but I am fighting with my self all the way.. .I had to stop all contact and delete her numbers and emails etc because I just could not take knowing I could give in at any moment ..... my fav quote ever (which just recently got inked on my arm) "when a man learns to love, he bears the risk of hatred"

A true quote, did she cheat? (Rhetorical question)

If not, and it was a forgiveable offence and you want her back as much as you say, why not give it another go, she sounds important to you

The only reason I would get rid 100% would be for cheating, most other things can be sorted out, especially if you love them that much

#47 xpablo

xpablo

XPablo

• 2,908 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 23:27

Previous ex was almost 20yrs ago, I wanted to get back with her after we broke up only because, the ladies I was dating were
no match for the awesome sex the ex & I used to have. Anyhow after a few years I found somebody else and married her.
I found my ex on facebook, was always curious to find out what ever happened to her, turns out she got married to the goofy co-worker
she left me for, they have 2 chubby kids. so no sex with the Ex.

I did find another ex (my Hippie chic ex) in between my ex and the wife, and did have sex with her one more time, we were both single, and we decided to remain friends, but
not with benefits, so I saw no reason to continue seeing her, then it got weird a couple years later, When I picked her up hitchhiking when I was with my wife.
The wife found it amusing for me to pick up an ex girlfriend hitchhiking who dressed like a hippie, The ex moved to Ontario.

I also found another ex (High School sweetheart) and she grew to be one of those fat fugly women, you see. Like my god wtf happened? You used to be so cute in school.
now you let yourself go. She too left me for some Army dude, who ended up divorcing her after they had 3 kids. His new fiance is hot, I should go and have sex with her, for revenge!

#48 Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

• 2,921 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 23:28

A true quote, did she cheat? (Rhetorical question)

If not, and it was a forgiveable offence and you want her back as much as you say, why not give it another go, she sounds important to you

The only reason I would get rid 100% would be for cheating, most other things can be sorted out, especially if you love them that much

ha alot more complicated then cheating, but lets just say you are along the right lines... seriously its a long story that could fill a whole book if the details were told... either way its best for her anyway, if i dont leave it for my self, then I should for her if she wants me back she will come to me if not then I will have learnt for the future.... knock 'em up before they escape

#49 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 23:30

I never would. When I leave a relationship, I burn it down so there is no turning back. :p

#50 OP Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 23:33

ha alot more complicated then cheating, but lets just say you are along the right lines... seriously its a long story that could fill a whole book if the details were told... either way its best for her anyway, if i dont leave it for my self, then I should for her if she wants me back she will come to me if not then I will have learnt for the future.... knock 'em up before they escape

Got ya, correct me if I'm wrong but kids completely change things, especially if you are playing the step dad ?

I never would. When I leave a relationship, I burn it down so there is no turning back. :p

Same mate

#51 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 23:38

I'm adamant for sticking to my word and others to theirs. So whether the choice is theirs or mine, I make sure it is final. I'm also a very blunt speaker and know how to hit nerves.

#52 Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

• 2,921 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 23:39

i like you.

#53 Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 13,893 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 23:42

I'm adamant for sticking to my word and others to theirs. So whether the choice is theirs or mine, I make sure it is final. I'm also a very blunt speaker and know how to hit nerves.

Thread hijacking:

Blunt speaker you say?

Posted Image

#54 Open Minded

Open Minded

Balance

• 1,246 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 23:45

Yeah, I've had sex with my Ex(s) many times as I'm friends with almost all of them still. A few of them even after they were married. Whoops.

The last time was about 4 years ago. Now, I doubt I would just because I want someone new.

#55 Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

• 2,921 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 13:24

Got ya, correct me if I'm wrong but kids completely change things, especially if you are playing the step dad ?

fml... this will interest you... I have just started this kind of romance with a girl, day after (today) my ex is texting me.... apologising and wanting to meet up and get a friendship going ect... fml... I wanted to not talk to her... but what am I to do... I couldnt say no..

#56 Glassed Silver

Glassed Silver

☆♡Neowin's portion of Crazy♡☆

• 10,729 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5 64GB Black (6.0.2)

Posted 24 January 2013 - 15:36

fml... this will interest you... I have just started this kind of romance with a girl, day after (today) my ex is texting me.... apologising and wanting to meet up and get a friendship going ect... fml... I wanted to not talk to her... but what am I to do... I couldnt say no..

Look at the bright side of things: at least you're wanted! :p

Right now I'm single and feel left out of in romance matters. Then again I've not been single for long so who knows. ^^

Either way, I do have a friends with benefits kind of thing going on, so I'm mostly content. :turned:

Glassed Silver:mac

#57 OP Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

• 8,369 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 15:45

Hmm difficult one if you still have feelings for her, but then you have to look at the new gf and her feelings if she finds out / you drop her for your ex

Then you have to think, does you ex know about your new gf, going to get you to dump her, then end things with you again too, just out of spite ?

#58 cropcircles

cropcircles

Neowinian

• 1,455 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 15:50

Previous ex was almost 20yrs ago, I wanted to get back with her after we broke up only because, the ladies I was dating were
no match for the awesome sex the ex & I used to have. Anyhow after a few years I found somebody else and married her.
I found my ex on facebook, was always curious to find out what ever happened to her, turns out she got married to the goofy co-worker
she left me for, they have 2 chubby kids. so no sex with the Ex.

I did find another ex (my Hippie chic ex) in between my ex and the wife, and did have sex with her one more time, we were both single, and we decided to remain friends, but
not with benefits, so I saw no reason to continue seeing her, then it got weird a couple years later, When I picked her up hitchhiking when I was with my wife.
The wife found it amusing for me to pick up an ex girlfriend hitchhiking who dressed like a hippie, The ex moved to Ontario.

I also found another ex (High School sweetheart) and she grew to be one of those fat fugly women, you see. Like my god wtf happened? You used to be so cute in school.
now you let yourself go. She too left me for some Army dude, who ended up divorcing her after they had 3 kids. His new fiance is hot, I should go and have sex with her, for revenge!

Funny stuff, thanks for sharing. When I went through my divorce it was really difficult because we had sex after we separated but then she got re-married and pregnant within two years. We had a daughter and when I went to pick her up and drop her off it was like having my head and heart put in a vice seeing her with her new husband and my daughter. - Anyway times change how you look and feel about your X. When my daughter was older and I'd picked her up at the house I was glad to leave because I saw how miserable her husband was looking and I remembered how much she drove me nuts. When I see her now, which is not often, I just sort of laugh and think about how crazy the illusion of love can have on somebody. Moral of my story. Don't have sex with your X.

#59 Haggis

Haggis

Neowinian Senior

• 2,411 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (i9305)

Posted 24 January 2013 - 15:59

yeah i did for revenge lol

She dumped me for some other guy

after he dumped her ass she was back messaging me wanting to get back together

she invited me out for dinner, she paid for it all, we went back to her had a romantic night, had sex all night

then i told her she must be insanely stupid if i was gonna go back out with her and left and never looked back

MUHAHAHAHA lol

#60 +giantsnyy

giantsnyy

Neowinian

• 1,064 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 16:11

Well... considering she broke up with me because she can't handle her residency and a relationship at the same time... I'd be more than happy to get back with her.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!