Finally...I'm here friends!

Hello Everyone!

I would first like to say that its been a long time coming and I am finally glad that I can be a part of the Neowin family. I was first introduced to this site in early 2012 by boss/buddy known to you all as user smeltn. I have always loved technology since the time my mother bought me a SNES and I took the thing apart before I even even played it! Needless to say, I did not get the system to ever work again and my poor mother did not buy me another system until I about 4 years later, but from that point on, I have taken a keen interest in gadgets and how they work.

I have worked in the IT field for over 10 years now and I also own my own computer repair business but I am also taking online classes to further my education in the IT community. I look forward to the future of technology and I want someday hopefully leave my mark on this planet by bringing something innovative to the world of technology too. I'm no Bill Gates or Steven Jobs, but I believe I have what it takes to make something out of nothing and the drive to help push technology further. I look forward to pitching in and helping others with questions on neowin and also everyone opinions on different matters. Godspeed to everyone and looking forward to making new friends here! #NEOWINBOUND!

Ken A.

• Like 4

Welcome. I like your enthusiasm.!

DAT FONT!

Glassed Silver:mac

lol...Sorry bro. I love the old comic sans but it it is overused!

DAT FONT! Glassed Silver:mac
lol...Sorry bro. I love the old comic sans but it it is overused!
Comic Sans MS for the introduction post? Really? :blink: Welcome to Neowin anyway. Enjoy your stay.

haters_gonna_hate.jpg

NEOWIN INTRODUCE yourself

ATTENTION: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

DEAR SIR,

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

WELCOME TO NEOWIN, HAVING CONSULTED WITH MY COLLEAGUES AND BASED ON THE INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE NEOWIN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO REQUEST FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF $47,500,000.00 (FORTY SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS. THE ABOVE SUM RESULTED FROM AN OVER-INVOICED CONTRACT, EXECUTED COMMISSIONED, AND POORLY MODERATED FORUMS EVERY NOW AND THEN AND PAID FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS (5) AGO BY A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR. THIS ACTION WAS HOWEVER INTENTIONAL AND SINCE THEN THE FUND HAS BEEN IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF neowin APEX BANK.

WE ARE NOW READY TO TRANSFER THE FUND OVERSEAS AND THAT IS WHERE YOU COME IN. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AS CIVIL SERVANTS, WE ARE FORBIDDEN TO OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT; THAT IS WHY WE REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE. THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE SHARED AS FOLLOWS: 70% FOR US, 25% FOR YOU AND 5% FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPENSES INCIDENT TO THE TRANSFER.

THE TRANSFER IS RISK FREE ON BOTH SIDES. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE neowinN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC). IF YOU FIND THIS PROPOSAL ACCEPTABLE, WE SHALL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

(A) YOUR BANKER'S NAME, TELEPHONE, ACCOUNT AND FAX NUMBERS.

(B) YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS -- FOR CONFIDENTIALITY AND EASY COMMUNICATION.

© YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER STAMPED AND SIGNED.

ALTERNATIVELY WE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE TEXT OF WHAT TO TYPE INTO YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER, ALONG WITH A BREAKDOWN EXPLAINING, COMPREHENSIVELY WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU. THE BUSINESS WILL TAKE US THIRTY (30) WORKING DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH.

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

BEST REGARDS

:shifty: