Mugen producing external battery case for Nokia Lumia 920, HTC 8x

Mugen Power Batteries Italy, producer of 3rd party batteries for a number of smartphones, has told Windows Phone Italy that they will be releasing battery cases for the Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC 8X.

The case would be similar to the one above, for the HTC One X, and can be added and removed as needed.

The company will also be producing an extended battery for the Nokia Lumia 820, which does have a removable battery and battery cover. It is not known yet if the battery will fit under the same cover, or will come with a new 3rd party cover to accommodate the later battery.

The external battery jacket costs around $100 and an extended battery by itself around $30

http://wmpoweruser.com/mugen-producing-external-battery-case-for-nokia-lumia-920-htc-8x/

I may purchase one for my 8X. I normally don't need to charge it more than once per day but sometimes I use it a lot and need to charge it in the evening.

The one for the One X is a little bulky but I see this kind of things like external bateries and not great cases. I would carry it around with me or in the car and just put it on when needed.