Teen Planned to Attack Walmart After Killing Family

So now its about shooting them as a hobby, and not about protecting yourself from aliens, government, and criminals?

So why not, if you're a "sane person", keep these "entertainment guns and bullets" locked up in a safe at a gun shooting range where they can be kept safe and out of the hands of the criminals and crazies?

Its not just about target shooting. Did I ever say any where in any gun thread that owning a gun is just about owning them for hobby? No I didn't. If you own a gun it would be wise to shoot it as much as you can so you know how to handle it, I think range time should be required of gun owners.

He is one. If it wasn't for video games he would kill others. How is telling the truth an insult.

I've only been telling the truth about you too. However, apparently they're insults. You're stubborn, illogical, ignorant, arrogant...all truths. But according to you, they're all insults. Yet, you can run around calling people psycho? Reality called....quite being a hypocrite.

• Like 2

I've only been telling the truth about you too. However, apparently they're insults. You're stubborn, illogical, ignorant, arrogant...all truths. But according to you, they're all insults. Yet, you can run around calling people psycho? Reality called....quite being a hypocrite.

I'm stubborn that's true but i'm not illogical or ignorant or arrogant. I'm stubborn because I take my right as an American seriously. illogical? No let me know when a crazy gun man goes to a gun range to shoot everyone up. logic is with me, the gun man will not go there to shoot everyone up because guess what everyone is armed. How is that illogical? Telling a forum that they'd kill people if they didn't have a video game, that's telling in its self.

Okay ignore my question then.

But you did just say you kept all that ammo, and possibly guns because you shoot them as a hobby.

or maybe i misread all 4 of your posts that were talking about how its a hobby for you (for this hour at least).

Do you have memory problems, through out all these spamming gun threads i've advocated that people should use them for self defense, is it a stretch to think i'd use mine for self defense? No...

I'm stubborn that's true but i'm not illogical or ignorant or arrogant. I'm stubborn because I take my right as an American seriously. illogical? No let me know when a crazy gun man goes to a gun range to shoot everyone up. logic is with me, the gun man will not go there to shoot everyone up because guess what everyone is armed. How is that illogical? Telling a forum that they'd kill people if they didn't have a video game, that's telling in its self.

No more telling than your incessant need to let everyone know how many guns you have, how much ammo you have and what you would do if anyone came to take them away. You're just as psychotic. The difference here is, he was being sarcastic....you are being serious.

Hmm....jokingly referring to deterring anger through video games, or seriously referring to going out in a hail of bullets if you were ever "oppressed"? Which one would I pick....

You are a hypocrite and you run around these threads acting like a wounded puppy who's been wronged by insulting anti-gun "nuts", which couldn't be further from the "truth".

No more telling than your incessant need to let everyone know how many guns you have, how much ammo you have and what you would do if anyone came to take them away. You're just as psychotic. The difference here is, he was being sarcastic....you are being serious.

Hmm....jokingly referring to deterring anger through video games, or seriously referring to going out in a hail of bullets if you were ever "oppressed"? Which one would I pick....

You are a hypocrite and you run around these threads acting like a wounded puppy who's been wronged by insulting anti-gun "nuts", which couldn't be further from the "truth".

No there's nothing psychotic about me. Its called standing up for what I believe in. If you think that means going out and shooting random people then you're mistaken.

No there's nothing psychotic about me. Its called standing up for what I believe in. If you think that means going out and shooting random people then you're mistaken.

And yet, any logical person would see that what you are standing up for is killing thousands of people a year. Somehow that doesn't make you illogical though. :huh:

And yet, any logical person would see that what you are standing up for is killing thousands of people a year. Somehow that doesn't make you illogical though. :huh:

What? I am not standing up for those that break the law in MANY ways.

KingCracker seriously bro.. you can't argue a point with people who live in countries that don't have the same rights or their governments already wicked away their gun rights.

don't argue with these people.. they are naive about our laws, they stick by the low information propaganda. face it, the US seems to be brunting the workload for the EU. We just recently sent our cargo transports to deliver french troops to Mali within the last 7 days.

Get yourself a sign like this if they move into your neighborhood

76306_10151375835383678_1271971628_n.jpg

KingCracker seriously bro.. you can't argue a point with people who live in countries that don't have the same rights or their governments already wicked away their gun rights.

don't argue with these people.. they are naive about our laws, they stick by the low information propaganda. face it, the US seems to be brunting the workload for the EU. We just recently sent our cargo transports to deliver french troops to Mali within the last 7 days.

Get yourself a sign like this if they move into your neighborhood

76306_10151375835383678_1271971628_n.jpg

Coming from the guy who holds Bill Gates responsible for a vaccination error, that's rich.

• Like 3

Coming from the guy who holds Bill Gates responsible for a vaccination error, that's rich.

we'll see how rich it is when YOU end up in the same position as them. it's all fun and games to ridicule until it comes back to bite you in the backside. keep it up. you only call out people as crazy and can't even bring a serious well informed response better then;

or am I challenging you by pushing outside the scope of your vocabulary and reasoning?

379731_10151371446623678_1405269682_n.jpg

we'll see how rich it is when YOU end up in the same position as them. it's all fun and games to ridicule until it comes back to bite you in the backside. keep it up. you only call out people as crazy and can't even bring a serious well informed response better then;

or am I challenging you by pushing outside the scope of your vocabulary and reasoning?

My vocabulary isn't up for debate here. Irregardless....(Sorry I couldn't resist) :shifty:

• Like 2

This is MURICA dammit! McDonald's made me fat, guns murdered my brother, cigarettes raped my father, I file lawsuits at companies whenever I hurt myself, and I blame Spongebob and GTA for my nephew's behavior!

I NEED MOAR AND MOAR LAWS FROM DA GUVMENT TA HELP ME GET BY!!

/s

• Like 2

This is MURICA dammit! McDonald's made me fat, guns murdered my brother, cigarettes raped my father, I file lawsuits at companies whenever I hurt myself, and I blame Spongebob and GTA for my nephew's behavior!

I NEED MOAR AND MOAR LAWS FROM DA GUVMENT TA HELP ME GET BY!!

/s

Good one that made me laugh. Thanks for that lol.

My vocabulary isn't up for debate here. Irregardless....(Sorry I couldn't resist) :shifty:

you're right.. but people draw their beliefs based upon the words you speak.so.... you still haven't brought an argument to the table to counter... if it barks like a dog, acts like a dog..... you know the rest :laugh:

anyway... back to the topic at hand...

handle this kid like ANY criminal under the current gun laws...

you're right.. but people draw their beliefs based upon the words you speak.so.... you still haven't brought an argument to the table to counter... if it barks like a dog, acts like a dog..... you know the rest :laugh:

I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where you added anything of intelligence to even consider arguing. All I see are childish images and insults. Something only the anti-gunners are apparently notorious for.

here.... any questions? :rolleyes:

switzerland photo

obviously they can because they know how to treat them, picture the USA like a room full of kids, if you kids can't play nice, then no one gets them. Another way is this way: Imagine the world a gun store. If USA applied for a gun license, do you think it would be granted or denied? Obviously (as a whole) you have no idea how to respect them or use them as intended.
  • Like 2

well tell that to the Japanese emperor. when they kicked our butts in Pearl Harbor, they decimated our military.So the emperor wanted his generals to devise an attack plan to invade America.

Guess what? they came back and told him it wasn't possible because of the amount of personal firearms we had at the time,there would be a gun behind every blade of grass. So as the second amendment states to create a militia.. a line of defense, the 2nd DOES work.

/ of history lesson. good day ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building!

refute that...

obviously they can because they know how to treat them, picture the USA like a room full of kids, if you kids can't play nice, then no one gets them. Another way is this way: Imagine the world a gun store. If USA applied for a gun license, do you think it would be granted or denied? Obviously (as a whole) you have no idea how to respect them or use them as intended.

I do agree more needs to be done to educate people on the proper storage and handling of firearms, I mean the NRA does promote safety and does the eddie eagle program for elementary school children but most of the time you have to go out there and search for the information on how to handle a firearm. Safety should take center stage, Television should promote as well.

Well, if he did not have "easy access to guns", this may not have happened.

sure, but realistically you can't really stop these types of people if they are quiet about it and then just do it because you obviously can't ban guns because then people won't be able to fight back if the gov gets completely out of line (basically a good example... back with Hitler with Austria as i read a article on Facebook a little while ago which basically eventually led Austria giving up there guns voluntarily etc and then when they realized what was happening it was too late to do anything to fight back). plus, it's in the constitution.

besides... you can't ban all guns because a very small amount of people abuse them as there is plenty of legit reasons for guns like hunting or for sport or for self defense etc.

p.s. side note: i would not be surprised if lack of religion is partially to blame for random psycho's like this as you never used to have these types of school shootings and the like not all that long ago and it seems todays generations are getting further and further away from belief in god etc. plus i suspect the general breakdown of society with more and more families splitting up is not helping matters either. but i suspect when the news keeps on showing all of these shootings it's just giving those random psycho's out there ideas on what to do but what can you do as even if this is true the news will never stop milking those types of stories for all they are worth.