• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#46 rippleman

rippleman

Neowinian Senior

• 3,132 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:21

Why can't people realize that when guns get limited or banned, it won't be a instant fix, and instead, will be a long term issue to keep on top of. Sure, many people will still have guns at the beginning. But give it a few years, and as the law gets more of those guns taken away, the amount of them available will drop. Soon, there will be so little guns, that if someone did want one, it would be too expensive for anyone but those with a ton of money. It wouldn't be available to basically 80% of the population.
Sure, it wont be instant, but people don't or can't seem to think about long term. Long term, gun bans would gradually eliminate most guns around. And as those with the guns get caught or taken away, the supply will just keep dwindling. It's called thinking ahead.

some progunners don't have the ability to understand complex cause-and-effect. although its not always accurate, but it is a standard rule of thumb that progunners have a lower intelligence, in the sense of IQ

#47 sidroc

sidroc

The critic

• 4,793 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:29

some progunners don't have the ability to understand complex cause-and-effect. although its not always accurate, but it is a standard rule of thumb that progunners have a lower intelligence, in the sense of IQ

Hey now as a gun owner owner i find myself sane! But i agree with the sentiment.

#48 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,237 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:31

Posted Image

Yeah, he's the scared paranoid one, while you're stockpiling guns and ammunition, and one of your excuses is to protect yourself from a government take over, and criminals, hmm..
But you're very sane.

and before you try to act like you do it just for a hobby like you're currently attempting to do, remember all your previous posts are archived on this forum.

Do you know why I have ammo? Because I shoot guns as a hobby, I target shoot pretty much every weekend.. I need the ammo to continue to shoot. :rolleyes:

#49 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

I'm sorry, do you still exist?

• 1,720 posts
  • Phone: Stock LG Nexus 5

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:33

Posted Image

Yeah, he's the scared paranoid one, while you're stockpiling guns and ammunition, and one of your excuses is to protect yourself from a government take over, and criminals, hmm..
But you're very sane.

and before you try to act like you do it just for a hobby like you're currently attempting to do, remember all your previous posts are archived on this forum.

Lmao. That picture is awesome.

Let's not forget he also "discusses" without "insults". As clearly shown in this thread. Oh wait, I shouldn't even be conversing with you...psycho ;)

#50 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,237 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:33

Insulting us does not help your cause at all.

Lmao. That picture is awesome.

Let's not forget he also "discusses" without "insults". As clearly shown in this thread. Oh wait, I shouldn't even be conversing with you...psycho ;)

He is one. If it wasn't for video games he would kill others. How is telling the truth an insult.

#51 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,237 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:37

So now its about shooting them as a hobby, and not about protecting yourself from aliens, government, and criminals?
So why not, if you're a "sane person", keep these "entertainment guns and bullets" locked up in a safe at a gun shooting range where they can be kept safe and out of the hands of the criminals and crazies?

Its not just about target shooting. Did I ever say any where in any gun thread that owning a gun is just about owning them for hobby? No I didn't. If you own a gun it would be wise to shoot it as much as you can so you know how to handle it, I think range time should be required of gun owners.

#52 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,720 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:39

He is one. If it wasn't for video games he would kill others. How is telling the truth an insult.

I've only been telling the truth about you too. However, apparently they're insults. You're stubborn, illogical, ignorant, arrogant...all truths. But according to you, they're all insults. Yet, you can run around calling people psycho? Reality called....quite being a hypocrite.

#53 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,237 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:43

I've only been telling the truth about you too. However, apparently they're insults. You're stubborn, illogical, ignorant, arrogant...all truths. But according to you, they're all insults. Yet, you can run around calling people psycho? Reality called....quite being a hypocrite.

I'm stubborn that's true but i'm not illogical or ignorant or arrogant. I'm stubborn because I take my right as an American seriously. illogical? No let me know when a crazy gun man goes to a gun range to shoot everyone up. logic is with me, the gun man will not go there to shoot everyone up because guess what everyone is armed. How is that illogical? Telling a forum that they'd kill people if they didn't have a video game, that's telling in its self.

#54 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,237 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:47

Okay ignore my question then.
But you did just say you kept all that ammo, and possibly guns because you shoot them as a hobby.
or maybe i misread all 4 of your posts that were talking about how its a hobby for you (for this hour at least).

Do you have memory problems, through out all these spamming gun threads i've advocated that people should use them for self defense, is it a stretch to think i'd use mine for self defense? No...

#55 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,720 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:47

I'm stubborn that's true but i'm not illogical or ignorant or arrogant. I'm stubborn because I take my right as an American seriously. illogical? No let me know when a crazy gun man goes to a gun range to shoot everyone up. logic is with me, the gun man will not go there to shoot everyone up because guess what everyone is armed. How is that illogical? Telling a forum that they'd kill people if they didn't have a video game, that's telling in its self.

No more telling than your incessant need to let everyone know how many guns you have, how much ammo you have and what you would do if anyone came to take them away. You're just as psychotic. The difference here is, he was being sarcastic....you are being serious.

Hmm....jokingly referring to deterring anger through video games, or seriously referring to going out in a hail of bullets if you were ever "oppressed"? Which one would I pick....

You are a hypocrite and you run around these threads acting like a wounded puppy who's been wronged by insulting anti-gun "nuts", which couldn't be further from the "truth".

#56 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,237 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:51

No more telling than your incessant need to let everyone know how many guns you have, how much ammo you have and what you would do if anyone came to take them away. You're just as psychotic. The difference here is, he was being sarcastic....you are being serious.

Hmm....jokingly referring to deterring anger through video games, or seriously referring to going out in a hail of bullets if you were ever "oppressed"? Which one would I pick....

You are a hypocrite and you run around these threads acting like a wounded puppy who's been wronged by insulting anti-gun "nuts", which couldn't be further from the "truth".

No there's nothing psychotic about me. Its called standing up for what I believe in. If you think that means going out and shooting random people then you're mistaken.

#57 Eddie7

Eddie7

Hallo... www.connectw.me

• 799 posts
  • Phone: 1-800-CALL-ME-MAYBE

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:52

I seriously hate people.

#58 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,059 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:56

Posted Image

#59 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

• 1,720 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:58

No there's nothing psychotic about me. Its called standing up for what I believe in. If you think that means going out and shooting random people then you're mistaken.

And yet, any logical person would see that what you are standing up for is killing thousands of people a year. Somehow that doesn't make you illogical though. :huh:

#60 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,237 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:01

And yet, any logical person would see that what you are standing up for is killing thousands of people a year. Somehow that doesn't make you illogical though. :huh:

What? I am not standing up for those that break the law in MANY ways.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!