5 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote]
[b] [size=6]Google's project X: Search giant hints at 'unbreakable' superphone and tablet with longer lasting battery[/size][/b][list]
[*][size=4][b]Handset could be launched in May, along with X tablet to take on new iPhone and iPad [/b][/size]
[*][size=4][b]Will be made by Motorola following its acquisition by the search giant[/b][/size]
[/list]
[size=4]Google is preparing to launch a 'superphone' and tablet codenamed X to take on the iPhone and iPad, it has been claimed.

Rumoured features include a bendable screen, ceramic case, and even gesture recognition.

It is expected to be the first 'real' Google Phone and tablet, as the firm has previously worked with other manufacturers, most recently LG and Samsung, for its Nexus range of handset and tablets.[/size]

[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/23/article-2266928-163CC782000005DC-351_634x390.jpg[/img]
[size=4][b]Google is believed to be developing a 'superphone' through its Motorola offshoot that could take on the iPhone. Online rumours claim the 'Project X' handset could have a bendable screen, ceramic case and wireless charging[/b][/size]

[size=4]The firm hinted at its plans during its earnings call, when Google executives emphasized that when the company bought Motorola, Motorola already had a 12 to 18 month 'product pipeline' in the works, which Google is still 'working through' - meaning the first true Google products are likely to arrive in the spring.[/size]

[left]

[color=#000000][size=4]Rumors have already circulated that Google will reveal a Motorola-built 'X Phone' and 'X Tablet' at its next developer

Posted

Yes please, give those guys in Cupertino a run for their money...
They are slacking...

*pets iPhone*

[i]Glassed Silver:mac[/i]

Posted

And here I thought Samsung was giving apple a run for it's money for years now.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='GP007' timestamp='1358970794' post='595473916']
And here I thought Samsung was giving apple a run for it's money for years now.
[/quote]
Obviously they need more pressure.

[i]Glassed Silver:mac[/i]

Posted

I'll wait until this is released to separate the hype from reality. A super phone? Really?
1 person likes this