Infinity PC251 - Worth a buy?

I have a pair of Infinity P363s and unfortunately don't have the cash to get the timber matched PC 351 center channel speaker. A guy on craigslist is selling the PC251 for 75 dollars right now. Is it a worthy purchase? The 351 seems like the better buy with the amount of drivers. I guess I'm just worried that the 251 isn't timber matched to the 363s and as such, with less drivers, would sound noticeably worse than the 351. I'm hoping to purchase the 351 by May at the latest if I do hold off. What do you guys think? 75 dollars for the PC 251 a good buy?

I have a pair of Infinity P363s and unfortunately don't have the cash to get the timber matched PC 351 center channel speaker. A guy on craigslist is selling the PC251 for 75 dollars right now. Is it a worthy purchase? The 351 seems like the better buy with the amount of drivers. I guess I'm just worried that the 251 isn't timber matched to the 363s and as such, with less drivers, would sound noticeably worse than the 351. I'm hoping to purchase the 351 by May at the latest if I do hold off. What do you guys think? 75 dollars for the PC 251 a good buy?

Looks like your are getting it for about 50% of the retail cost, so thats a pretty good deal as long as the speaker is in good condition. May isnt that far off so if you really do plan on getting the 351 then Id say you can wait. If you arent 100% that you are going to get it in May.. pick up the 251 for $75, you may even be able to resell it for the same price depending on when you pick up the 351. While timber match is great to have I really do have a hard time hearing the differences (at least with watching TV/Movies.. dont listen to music often and I usually switch my receiver to music mode which is just left/right and sub). I currently have a pair of Polk monitor 70s for fronts, 50s for surrounds and a Paradigm center (which I got for about $200 when it retailed for $450). So for $75 I'd say its worth the shot and you may like how it sounds.