Photo

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#16 pirajoc

pirajoc

Neowinian

• 107 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:03

sorry but you sir are a dumb ass,it's not like Bill himself vaccinated those kids,He sponsored a company that wasn't paying maybe too much attention,at least he tries to help the world not like other people

#17 Phouchg

Phouchg

has stopped responding

• 5,689 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:06

It's just Microsoft spirit lingering there, causing random lock-up of systems for no apparent reason. Have they tried turning them off and on again?

#18 COKid

COKid

Neowinian Senior

• 3,153 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:09

Bill Gates-backed. You get what that means, right? It doesn't mean Bill personally did something to the vaccine.

Jeez dude, get a chill pill. If there's a problem with a batch of the vaccine, I'm sure it will be corrected.

#19 nohone

nohone

Neowinian Senior

• 2,045 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:10

then what do you define as a Eugenicist? Eugenics is a science with which the powers that be assume they are weeding out "undesirables". But mercury... isn't bad? mercury is highly toxic! official definition so yes he does know.. mercury has always been deadly and poisonous. so that being said, what other purpose does mercury serve?

BillG is going to kill off the undesirables of the world, 50 at a time? Assuming that he wants to kill off 3 billion of the "undesirables", and this event happened on Dec 20, 2012 (34 days ago, but let's assume this is accelerated to a 30 day cycle), it will take 1.8 billion days to complete his task, or 4.9 million years. Then, and only then, in 4.9 million years, will BillG truly rule the world! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

What is the level above Bat Shi* Crazy?

#20 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,949 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:11

This topic should be moved to "It's a Conspiracy!", as both NaturalNews.com and VacTruth.com are conspiracy sites run by anti-pharma fanatics.

Some of the stories published by VacTruth:

Brainwashed Police Prosecute Parents to Protect Vaccines
Glaxo Smith Kline Brainwashed Doctors About HPV Vaccine
Roll up, roll up, get your HPV vaccine and take your chances

#21 thommcg

thommcg

Neowinian

• 1,235 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:14

so yes he does know.. mercury has always been deadly and poisonous. so that being said, what other purpose does mercury serve?

Are you talking about Thiomersal?
http://www.fda.gov/B...afety/UCM096228
"Since the 1930s, it has been widely used as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life threatening contamination with harmful microbes."

Apparently, if I'm reading it right, people used to die due (in part) to a lack of preservatives in vaccines. I'm no expert on this but I presume occasional bad reactions are preferable to death.

#22 Lamp0

Lamp0

Neowinian Senior

• 2,827 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:17

What a load of nonsense.

#23 moloko

moloko

Neowinian Senior

• 2,721 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:18

50 out of how many vacinations? They do not state or I could not find while reading. Putting Bill Gates in the article is only a ploy to get views on a website. Cheap trick.

#24 mrp04

mrp04

Neowinian Senior

• 4,011 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:19

:rofl:

#25 +Audien

Audien

Software Eng.

• 4,471 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5S

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:21

Need a better source than that.

#26 metallithrax

metallithrax

I saw you earlier, with the hairy stick....

• 8,564 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia U (android 4.0.4)

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:24

Vaccination campaign against meningococcal Rotates drama Gouro
A vaccination campaign against meningitis concerned the sub-prefecture of Guro December 11, 2012, during which one hundred and sixty children vaccinated against meningitis. Since that day, forty one hundred and sixty children vaccinated developed neurological complications manifested by convulsions of the whole body and trismus, parents not knowing what to do health delegation contacted the regional rather than the Delegation dispatch a medical team on hand to take care of children, the delegation did not respond to the cries of distress initiated by the children's parents.

Something doesn't add up here 160 are vaccinated, but 4160 developed problems!

If your gonna use google translate to prove your point, make sure it gets it right.

#27 linsook

linsook

Neowinian Senior

• 3,652 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:30

ChrisJ is slowly showing his conspiracy.. fanatic side. This is sad.

#28 vcfan

vcfan

Straight Ballin'

• 5,348 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:31

windows 8 haters have gone to a new low. ms bash thread in disguise.

#29 OP chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,454 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:33

http://www.ubalert.com/Hf6

also

http://www.thehealth...zed-by-vaccine/

and

http://healthimpactn...dren-in-africa/

and

http://sanevax.org/m...gedy-in-africa/

http://alignlife.com...ngitis-vaccine/

#30 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,808 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 21:34

<Article>
I won't be buying anymore MS software. doing so in my mind equates my money being used for these awful purposes irregardless of whether Gates said he has no more use for money... it is how he uses it that makes me feel this way. If anyone disagrees with me...fine! But it all boils down to having to look at myself in the mirror(lol not a pretty sight I might say in joking)

But it is hard for me to live with myself knowing this now.

I was going to make a joke about how some people will think Bill Gates is now the scourge of the Earth, as if he personally vaccinated those children...I was going to make a joke about it, I didn't think I'd be seeing it.