At least 50 African children paralyzed after receiving Bill Gates-backed va

Vaccination campaign against meningococcal Rotates drama Gouro

A vaccination campaign against meningitis concerned the sub-prefecture of Guro December 11, 2012, during which one hundred and sixty children vaccinated against meningitis. Since that day, forty one hundred and sixty children vaccinated developed neurological complications manifested by convulsions of the whole body and trismus, parents not knowing what to do health delegation contacted the regional rather than the Delegation dispatch a medical team on hand to take care of children, the delegation did not respond to the cries of distress initiated by the children's parents.

Something doesn't add up here 160 are vaccinated, but 4160 developed problems!

If your gonna use google translate to prove your point, make sure it gets it right.

<Article>

I won't be buying anymore MS software. doing so in my mind equates my money being used for these awful purposes irregardless of whether Gates said he has no more use for money... it is how he uses it that makes me feel this way. If anyone disagrees with me...fine! But it all boils down to having to look at myself in the mirror(lol not a pretty sight I might say in joking)

But it is hard for me to live with myself knowing this now.

I was going to make a joke about how some people will think Bill Gates is now the scourge of the Earth, as if he personally vaccinated those children...I was going to make a joke about it, I didn't think I'd be seeing it.

• Like 2

I won't be buying anymore MS software. doing so in my mind equates my money being used for these awful purposes irregardless of whether Gates said he has no more use for money... it is how he uses it that makes me feel this way. If anyone disagrees with me...fine! But it all boils down to having to look at myself in the mirror(lol not a pretty sight I might say in joking)

and the dramaqueen melodramatic award of the day goes to .............

This topic should be moved to "It's a Conspiracy!", as both NaturalNews.com and VacTruth.com are conspiracy sites run by anti-pharma fanatics.

Some of the stories published by VacTruth:

Brainwashed Police Prosecute Parents to Protect Vaccines

Glaxo Smith Kline Brainwashed Doctors About HPV Vaccine

Roll up, roll up, get your HPV vaccine and take your chances

but how is he gonna spread some anti-MS bull**** if you point out his sources are a joke? Way to ruin his fun.

windows 8 haters have gone to a new low. ms bash thread in disguise.

wow.. is that the extent of the best you have to offer? ahem.. i'm using windows 8 buddy. (rolls eyes)

why do some of those say 50 while others say 40. Trolls cant even copy and paste properly anymore lol

It's on the InfoWars website as well, which really tells you all you need to know. I honestly feel sorry for the people who believe this sort of nonsense.

wow.. is that the extent of the best you have to offer? ahem.. i'm using windows 8 buddy. (rolls eyes)

WHAT??? You are directly responsible for this! You gave your money to MS, which then funneled it into Bill Gates' own, personal factory of death and eugenics. That $40 you paid for Win8 probably bought those 40 50 160 4160 whatever number vials of death. You should be ashamed of yourself!

People sometimes say what's the harm if the truthers are wrong they aren't hurting anyone, This is a perfect example of the damage their ignorance causes.

And do you have proof that this information is false? How do you know if its false. I doubt the media would cover this obvious reason.

Given the claim here is by naturalnews.com, the burden of proof is on them. To which they don't actually provide any. Naturalnews is a very anti-vaccine site that also delves into other areas that fall into the conspiracy realm. Just because some site put something out there, doesn't equate to it being true, specially when that site has a history of very questionable material. So why are you so quick to question those that question this type of site but not willing to question the information from the site itself?

hmm.. scratches his head..so all these people are wrong? I'm supposed to believe that all of you have the holy grail of the truth?

hahaha! birds of a feather DO flock together. I won't stoop to your level of ignorance by bashing others. as the thread the other day stated, the level of disrespectful people on Neowin is unbelievable.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1131694-disrespectful-neowin-members/page__fromsearch__1

hmm.. scratches his head..so all these people are wrong? I'm supposed to believe that all of you have the holy grail of the truth?

hahaha! birds of a feather DO flock together. I won't stoop to your level of ignorance by bashing others. as the thread the other day stated, the level of disrespectful people on Neowin is unbelievable.

http://www.neowin.ne...__fromsearch__1

On the first day of Christmas a truther gave to me, An appeal to popularity.

• Like 3

http://www.neowin.ne...__fromsearch__1

I don't think that anyone here is questioning that it could happen, and if it did it is a horrible tragedy. A poorly manufactured batch of the vaccine, vaccine that should have been refrigerated but spoiled (it is Africa, after all), vaccine that was poorly handled and a toxin was introduced after manufacture, accidents happen. But when you start claiming that Bill Gates is personally trying to cleanse the earth of the "undesirables," that is when it goes from a sad occurrence to you seriously need professional help. Soon. Before you hurt yourself or someone else.

• Like 2

Are these kids permanently paralyzed? Or is it temporary?

And this isnt MS fault or Bill Gate's fault really. I doubt they are holding each person down and forcing the meds on them. Seems people always focus on the bad things, no matter how little they effect a group, and all the good they do goes in the trash.

boy talk about the MS fanboi's coming out like roaches...

Nope, not at all. My issue is to do with your reaction even if this is true. 50 children paralyzed. And how many has he helped save over the years? How much better off are people thanks to all of the times things have gone right? It's a matter of statistics, he has done more good than harm in matters like this. And yet because of one bad batch of vaccines, vaccines that belong to Bill Gates in name only (he doesn't personally create them), you're now going to boycott Microsoft? It just doesn't make sense.

Then stop buying things, period. Between this and child labor, a lot of companies are guilty.

And it said Bill Gates backed the vaccine, not forcing it on others. If Gates and crew knew the dangers, you better bet they would of pulled the vaccine and stopped administering it. With ANY meds, there are changes of things going wrong. Recently a lot of people in the US have died due to bad vaccines/meds as well. **** happens and it sucks.

What a drama queen.

PS:

Source

This made me laugh, as did the use of "irregardless"

Attempting to sound intelligent, but failing. Classic.

In any case, it happens. Even in "developed" countries (using that term lightly), we have medications which can (and do) cause some adverse (and at times, severe) side effect which even include death. It's life, or should I say, death...

Nope, not at all. My issue is to do with your reaction even if this is true. 50 children paralyzed. And how many has he helped save over the years?

Exactly...but hey, it makes sense to dismiss all the good Gates and his foundation has done over this tho........ /s

I understand this is a concern and needs to be addressed, but I will wait for statements from Gates foundation before going on a rant.

With just 10 minutes of reading I am confident that none of these sources are trustworthy.

Most of them just seem to be anti-vacine websites.

Whether the original report has any truth to it or not, I wouldn't read about it on any of these sites.

• Like 3

The world would be so much better had we not eradicated Meningitis, Polio and all those other pesky diseases which kill and maim people for life.

of course we don't need evil vaccines, it's not like these former eradicated diseases are slowly making a comeback in the vaccine free communities or anything... which would be ok, if it wasn't for the fact that the idiots put the rest of us intelligent people at risk as well.

• Like 2

With just 10 minutes of reading I am confident that none of these sources are trustworthy.

Most of them just seem to be anti-vacine websites.

Whether the original report has any truth to it or not, I wouldn't read about it on any of these sites.

And three of them re-list the original site Truthvac as the originating source. Not to mention the other two peddle the same book one of which says Natural Cures.

And then one that says

"via jhayzee27 / Source: News Media"

;Where it does not list where it came from... Really a trusted source.