At least 50 African children paralyzed after receiving Bill Gates-backed va

added for your review via Reuters about the H1N1 in Europe

http://www.reuters.c...E90L07H20130122

Insight: Evidence grows for narcolepsy link to GSK swine flu shot

Emelie is one of around 800 children in Sweden and elsewhere in Europe who developed narcolepsy, an incurable sleep disorder, after being immunized with the Pandemrix H1N1 swine flu vaccine made by British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline in 2009.

In total, the GSK shot was given to more than 30 million people in 47 countries during the 2009-2010 H1N1 swine flu pandemic. Because it contains an adjuvant, or booster, it was not used in the United States because drug regulators there are wary of adjuvanted vaccines.

Bill gates might not have known.. true. however.. he had a responsibility to test and find out the dangers if any and fix them. ignorance is no excuse.

?he had a fidiciary responsibility.

So? 800 out of how many times was it administered? Tens or hundreds of millions? Even on the lower end that's 0.008%.

He's not assigning blame for the sake of assigning blame; he is assigning blame for the sake of reinforcing his own point of view.

Simply read the language of his response:

They don't agree with my world view, thus they are evil and uncaring.

What he is doing is finding crank articles, and using them to suggest there is some kind of conspiracy. Anyone who doesn't believe him just doesn't see it (because they're too stupid) or they are part of it themselves.

Sounds an awful lot like a religion. See information, disregard it because it doesn't agree with his world view..

Honestly this is typical of ChrisJ, he has a history of posting nonsense and bs information. When it's pointed out he either attacks as if you are wronging him by pointing out the corrections or mistakes on his part or he just runs and tucks tail. Having an adult conversation with his is not his forte.

Edited for correction

FDGvt.gif

• Like 3

The thing I find most offensive about this thread, is that you've managed to unite just about everyone against you.

This means that I have been forced to hit the like button on the posts of some people I think are truly moronic..

When they're right, they're right. Nice work being the lowest common denominator here >.>

mOUql.gif

I find it extremely hard to believe that Bill Gates would have endorsed a vaccination shot had he known it would cause such side effects. In fact, I find it hard to believe ANYONE would administer the shot if these side effects were known ahead of time. I wonder if the company did their due diligence and tested this new shot before using it. There are a lot of unknowns in this story.

Regardless, Bill Gates is one of the greatest philanthropists of our time. I don't think for a second he did this knowingly. My best guess is the company that developed this vaccine lied about their research. If so, there isn't much anyone, especially Bill Gates, could have done to prevent this awful situation.

Ban vaccination I say. it works with guns right?

By your reasoning, it would be fairly obvious that it's Gate's fault that I have carpal tunnel syndrome. Because I got it using Windows. I should sue! /s

Ban vaccination I say. it works with guns right?

Did you seriously just equate a vaccination (which is designed by default to save people) to a gun (which is designed by default to kill people)? Wow....

And do you have proof that this information is false? How do you know if its false. I doubt the media would cover this obvious reason.

NaturalNews is the vaccine version of NewsMax or Alex Jones.

I am not fan of Bill Gates but he's not at fault here. His foundation just supplies the resources to make this possible. It's not like he gave the shots himself or planned to paralyzed little kids.

Anti vaxxers are inherently stupid people. Don't treat anything coming from them with the slightest shred of credibility.

• Like 2

added for your review via Reuters about the H1N1 in Europe

http://www.reuters.c...E90L07H20130122

Insight: Evidence grows for narcolepsy link to GSK swine flu shot

Emelie is one of around 800 children in Sweden and elsewhere in Europe who developed narcolepsy, an incurable sleep disorder, after being immunized with the Pandemrix H1N1 swine flu vaccine made by British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline in 2009.

In total, the GSK shot was given to more than 30 million people in 47 countries during the 2009-2010 H1N1 swine flu pandemic. Because it contains an adjuvant, or booster, it was not used in the United States because drug regulators there are wary of adjuvanted vaccines.

Bill gates might not have known.. true. however.. he had a responsibility to test and find out the dangers if any and fix them. ignorance is no excuse.

?he had a fidiciary responsibility.

So people developed narcolepsy after the vaccine. what no one has said however is what is the NORMAL rate of developing narcolepsy. so there's not been any correlation proven.

besides that, it was a voluntary vaccine, only those in risk groups had any real need to take it in the first place, it was an unknown disease, it was a fairly untested vaccine, which was known, they took a risk because they knew they where in a risk group or because they just wanted to not have the flu. so even if it was caused by the vaccine, they knew the risks.

This is absolute nonsense that Bill Gates is personally responsible for these deaths. This is nothing to do with "POPULATION CONTROL", in fact vaccinations, as a whole, leads to a higher population due to less disease.

The reality is that this is about CORPORATE MIND CONTROL. Bill Gates is trying to save lives with life-saving but also mind-controlling drugs that turns people into consumer ######, which helps drive the US economy (while polluting the planet) that is run by fat cats in the 1%.

Ultimately this is about Bill Gates selling more Windows Starter licenses to these people and giving grants to the charities to who run these vaccination programmes to buy lucrative Volume Licensing deals at charity pricing. It is an absolute outrage that these non-profits are not focusing their efforts on using GNU/Linux which should be their #1 priority.

Stick it to the man ChrisJ1868! You and I can see the corporate propaganda machine at work while everyone else has had their mind altered by vaccinations to be able to see the reality! Do not believe the mainstream media, it is all lies! The Sun does not really exist! Fossil Fuels could be completely replaced by Banana peels tomorrow but Big Oil won't let that happen! Jesus was invented by Coca Cola!

I'm completely taken back by the callous, evil responses. absolutely amazing... :/

Isn't it more evil and callous to want millions of African children to die from highly contagious meningitis ?

Ahem.. BILL gates is funding this vaccination campaign.

And that is it. There is no further connection.

Let's imagine that I pay ?5 a month to a charity that deals with disaster relief. A disaster hits an area and the charity that I donate to goes in to help with the evacuation. While they manage to get almost everyone out of a village, there isn't enough time and as a result some of the inhabitants die. Are you going to hold me personally responsible for those lost lives? And what about all the people that the charity saved? You're taking a drop from the ocean and saying, "Look! Look! Evidence that he is Satan!" Apparently you would say the same thing about me in my scenario above.

some of you remind me of little oliver twist, Bill Gates punches you in the mouth and I'm hearing in the thread how you are saying "thank you Mr. Gates for hitting me in the mouth, may I have another?"

1) Bill Gates hasn't punched me in the mouth with this, whether it be literally or metaphorically. Bill Gates has almost nothing to do with the situation.

2) No one is saying that they want this to happen again. We are just pointing out that in medicine, these things happen. A vaccine is a general solution, it isn't tailored for individuals. As such, unexpected things can happen.

3) Oliver Twist didn't say, "may I have another" after bring smacked. He said, "Please sir, I want some more." He was referring to food, not smacks.

I'm completely taken back by the callous, evil responses. absolutely amazing... :/

And I'm completely taken aback by the illogical reasoning of this article and this discussion. You'd almost think that the original source didn't understand medicine or something and instead were just on the attack against Bill Gates.

• Like 3

The media sure likes to distorts things :|

Gates didn't know what would happen. He backed the vaccination to support people, not to cause harm. The media should be blaming the medical company that made them rather then slap Bill Gates name on it.

Wow what is this guy smoking?

Anti-Vaccine site, in uncorroborated scare story about vaccines??

Who'd have ever seen that coming??

Something doesn't add up here 160 are vaccinated, but 4160 developed problems!

If your gonna use google translate to prove your point, make sure it gets it right.

Thanks this counters my own statement I said above. Shouldnt the government STOPPED giving the shots then?

The article you quoted shows that 160 given that shot on that one day....Since that day up to now...more people have been given and now 4xxx have shown symptoms.

article link:

CDC estimates and data showing flu vaccines do not work

CBS news article

Foxnews

mercury is an adjuvant(booster), a poisonous metal but it is used in vaccines. My only concern is to inform** out of concern for everyone. I'm no crack pot as a majority here would have you think. I have to say in my own defense that, when a person goes out of their way to inform others on something like this, use your own mind to think for yourselves.

I'm not posting about some alien attack on the Earth being commanded by Elvis Presley and Jerry Garcia, while they blast Grateful dead tunes during the mission.

I've said my peace

article link:

CDC estimates and data showing flu vaccines do not work

CBS news article

Foxnews

mercury is an adjuvant(booster), a poisonous metal but it is used in vaccines. My only concern is to inform** out of concern for everyone. I'm no crack pot as a majority here would have you think. I have to say in my own defense that, when a person goes out of their way to inform others on something like this, use your own mind to think for yourselves.

I'm not posting about some alien attack on the Earth being commanded by Elvis Presley and Jerry Garcia, while they blast Grateful dead tunes during the mission.

I've said my peace

From the CBS link you provided, "The vaccine has been about 60 to 70 percent effective at preventing the flu in recent years" which is inline with the article saying it's 62% effective. It might help if you stop linking to anti-vaccine conspiracy sites. According to the anti-vaccine naturalnews.com, they say "Flu vaccine is actually less than two percent effective, based on the figure", so maybe you can show where in the data from the CDC and the other sites, that what naturalnews.com says is actually backed up?

The site says treating HIV not curing it.

Gambian President's herbal cure for HIV

Jammeh has proposed something that has managed to anger all Western medical experts: that AIDS can potentially be cured through natural herbal remedies. [...] Jammeh's cure is not the first herbal medicine to be rejected by the West

AIDS is a hoax

NaturalNews has pulled together a collection of fascinating quotes from top health authors and researchers who challenge conventional thinking about HIV and AIDS. If you've been suckered into Big Pharma's lies about HIV and AIDS, you will find the information here absolutely shocking.

There is a clear anti-pharma / pro-conspiracy agenda being pursued. Most of the articles pretend that they are being objective by presenting counter-arguments but they are heavily slanted against the medical establishment. It's no different than the religious charlatans who claim you can cure HIV with prayer. It's a dangerous website that will kill people gullible enough to follow its advice.