• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 link6155

link6155

Neowinian

• 792 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:44

The media sure likes to distorts things :|

Gates didn't know what would happen. He backed the vaccination to support people, not to cause harm. The media should be blaming the medical company that made them rather then slap Bill Gates name on it.

#92 +-T-

-T-

Trapmaster

• 2,537 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:52

Wow what is this guy smoking?

Anti-Vaccine site, in uncorroborated scare story about vaccines??

Who'd have ever seen that coming??

#93 moloko

moloko

Neowinian Senior

• 2,697 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 14:45

Something doesn't add up here 160 are vaccinated, but 4160 developed problems!

If your gonna use google translate to prove your point, make sure it gets it right.

Thanks this counters my own statement I said above. Shouldnt the government STOPPED giving the shots then?

The article you quoted shows that 160 given that shot on that one day....Since that day up to now...more people have been given and now 4xxx have shown symptoms.

#94 OP chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,100 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 22:18

article link:

CDC estimates and data showing flu vaccines do not work

CBS news article

Foxnews

mercury is an adjuvant(booster), a poisonous metal but it is used in vaccines. My only concern is to inform** out of concern for everyone. I'm no crack pot as a majority here would have you think. I have to say in my own defense that, when a person goes out of their way to inform others on something like this, use your own mind to think for yourselves.

I'm not posting about some alien attack on the Earth being commanded by Elvis Presley and Jerry Garcia, while they blast Grateful dead tunes during the mission.

I've said my peace

#95 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,030 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 22:38

article link:

CBS news article

Foxnews

mercury is an adjuvant(booster), a poisonous metal but it is used in vaccines. My only concern is to inform** out of concern for everyone. I'm no crack pot as a majority here would have you think. I have to say in my own defense that, when a person goes out of their way to inform others on something like this, use your own mind to think for yourselves.

I'm not posting about some alien attack on the Earth being commanded by Elvis Presley and Jerry Garcia, while they blast Grateful dead tunes during the mission.

I've said my peace

From the CBS link you provided, "The vaccine has been about 60 to 70 percent effective at preventing the flu in recent years" which is inline with the article saying it's 62% effective. It might help if you stop linking to anti-vaccine conspiracy sites. According to the anti-vaccine naturalnews.com, they say "Flu vaccine is actually less than two percent effective, based on the figure", so maybe you can show where in the data from the CDC and the other sites, that what naturalnews.com says is actually backed up?

#96 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,462 posts
  • OS: Windows Embedded Standard 8 & Server 2012/08 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 25 January 2013 - 23:00

article link:

CBS news article

Foxnews

mercury is an adjuvant(booster), a poisonous metal but it is used in vaccines.

And fish

Have you considered the damage you are causing if you are wrong ?

#97 alpha2beta

alpha2beta

Neowinian

• 121 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 23:10

That's the site that claims you can cure HIV with natural herbs. It's run by conspiracy nuts.

The site says treating HIV not curing it.

#98 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 15,900 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 25 January 2013 - 23:34

The site says treating HIV not curing it.

Gambian President's herbal cure for HIV

Jammeh has proposed something that has managed to anger all Western medical experts: that AIDS can potentially be cured through natural herbal remedies. [...] Jammeh's cure is not the first herbal medicine to be rejected by the West

AIDS is a hoax

NaturalNews has pulled together a collection of fascinating quotes from top health authors and researchers who challenge conventional thinking about HIV and AIDS. If you've been suckered into Big Pharma's lies about HIV and AIDS, you will find the information here absolutely shocking.

There is a clear anti-pharma / pro-conspiracy agenda being pursued. Most of the articles pretend that they are being objective by presenting counter-arguments but they are heavily slanted against the medical establishment. It's no different than the religious charlatans who claim you can cure HIV with prayer. It's a dangerous website that will kill people gullible enough to follow its advice.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!