Nurse accused of sex act with corpse

LOS ANGELES - A nurse was arrested for committing a sex act with a corpse at a hospital, police said Tuesday.

Alejandro Lazo, 61, was arrested at Sherman Oaks Hospital on Sunday for investigation of a state Health and Safety Code violation, a felony.

Lazo, who lives in suburban Reseda, was released after posting $20,000 bail, and he must appear in court on Feb. 11.

Someone at the San Fernando Valley hospital reported seeing Lazo engaged in a sex act with the body, Officer Bruce Borihanh said.

Investigators haven't disclosed whether the body was that of a man or a woman, Borihanh said.

Anyone who commits an act of sexual penetration on, or has sexual contact with, human remains without lawful authority is guilty of a felony, according to the California Health and Safety Code.

"Sexual contact means any willful touching by a person of an intimate part of a dead human body for the purpose of sexual arousal, gratification, or abuse," the code states.

source

Ok, there is just a disturbing line in the article.

Anyone who commits an act of sexual penetration on, or has sexual contact with, human remains without lawful authority is guilty of a felony, according to the California Health and Safety Code.

Does that mean there IS lawful authority?

• Like 3

Ok, there is just a disturbing line in the article.

Does that mean there IS lawful authority?

Actually didn't I read not that long ago that some country changed the law so that husbands could have sex with their dead wives up to 3 hours after death or something similar ?

Actually didn't I read not that long ago that some country changed the law so that husbands could have sex with their dead wives up to 3 hours after death or something similar ?

I'm listening... :shifty:

Is that vaginal or oral ? :laugh:

Is that vaginal or oral ? :laugh:

Ughhh... lol, I dread to think, if oral you risk the danger of spontaneous convulsion, and don't your guts fall out the other end? :x

When I saw the title, I thought "Finally a female who is a little whacked in the head" Then I clicked the thread and was like.... nope another crazy dude.

• Like 2

When I saw the title, I thought "Finally a female who is a little whacked in the head" Then I clicked the thread and was like.... nope another crazy dude.

yeah........ a male nurse.

still unexpected. gender equality my bum. if i hear nurse, i expect and want a nurse - a care taking nurturing female!