what is the most unrealistic movie you have ever watched

The most unrealistic movie I have ever seen would have to be Harry potter.... A Ginger with 2 friends? please... like that would ever happen.

For the masses that do not know, i harbor no ill will towards red heads, I was just posting a joke on the thread.

Battle LA.

and I agree with BlendedFrog - first time I have actually stopped watching a sci-fi half way in out of sheer boredom.

Whole heartily agree on that movie. That movie was nothing more than an army/marines recruiting video in disguise (FYI I have nothing against the army or marines).

Just what do you mean by unrealistic? Something that isn't real or doesn't exist, or something that is portrayed in an unrealistic manner?

The Lord of the Rings films are unrealistic because they're fantasy, but it's portrayed in a realistic manner such that your brain can accept that what you're watching is happening and you can "get into it." What I just described is "Suspension of disbelief." You do this every time you watch a movie (for most of the movie anyway) and every time you read a work of fiction.

The ones where they fire like 1000 rounds without reloading and the ones where when they get shot they go flying backwards. Pretty much every movie..

Every movie is unrealistic, it's just a matter of degree. If movies were truly realistic, they would be completely boring, just like our everyday lives.

They're intentional made to be unrealistic to entice people into buying tickets. It's called an imagination, and that is what fuels blockbusters.