Windows 8 Graphics Card

I love Windows 8 and installed on one of the Sony VAIO C series. But one thing that bugs me is that Windows 8 don't support the AMD I'm using. When installed with the factory version, caused Windows 8 to flicker during login screen. When installing the latest version, it says Error 10: Cannot start or something, but the Intel bit works.

Specs:

Intel? Core? i5 2410M Processor (2.30 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.90 GHz)

Intel? HD Graphics 3000/ AMD Radeon? HD 6630M, 1GB

4GB DDR3 SDRAM

1920x1080

EDIT:

Everything works like a charm, just that AMD thing.

your 6630m is really a 6650m with a lower core clock, which actually is the 6750m but with DDR3 memory instead of GDDR5 (my graphics card and that has no problem whatsoever on Win8), whatever drivers you are installing they are simply not good, try this ones: http://forums.guru3d...ad.php?t=373737

Edit: I see you're using an Intel AMD combo, those are interesting combinations if not properly supported, still, in the forums that I've given the URL should be newer drivers for it... INTEL and AMD combos are known for being problematic, mainly by the poor implementation of graphics card switching.

your 6630m is really a 6650m with a lower core clock, which actually is the 6750m but with DDR3 memory instead of GDDR5 (my graphics card and that has no problem whatsoever on Win8), whatever drivers you are installing they are simply not good, try this ones: http://forums.guru3d...ad.php?t=373737

Edit: I see you're using an Intel AMD combo, those are interesting combinations if not properly supported, still, in the forums that I've given the URL should be newer drivers for it... INTEL and AMD combos are known for being problematic, mainly by the poor implementation of graphics card switching.

Cheers. Wow, didn't know 6630m is actually 6650m.

I might give a try and see what happens.

EDIT: The site was not show either 6630 or 6650. I guess wait. Anyone else have any suggestions?

My other Toshiba laptop I had works great on what ever I do updating.