Anyone work for BT?

Hi

Anyone work for BT in an office that can advise me with some possible line move questions?

I used to have a contact there but having just emailed him its bounced, so guessing he no longer works there!

Ed

Hi

Anyone work for BT in an office that can advise me with some possible line move questions?

I used to have a contact there but having just emailed him its bounced, so guessing he no longer works there!

Ed

can't you call them?

BT has some of the best customer service i've used by ISP standard. And all their centres are in the UK so you actually get to speak to people that understand you and you can understand them

can't you call them?

BT has some of the best customer service i've used by ISP standard. And all their centres are in the UK so you actually get to speak to people that understand you and you can understand them

eh?

having dealt with numerous of their f*** ups, i cant stand speaking to their call centres

the majority of them are incompetent to say the least!

eh?

having dealt with numerous of their f*** ups, i cant stand speaking to their call centres

the majority of them are incompetent to say the least!

oh...

I was with bt years ago, when they advertised EVERYWHERE that their call centres were UK based and they were good then

haven't used them for years, I just assumed it would be roughly the same. seems not.

can't you call them?

I think you forgot to add a sarcasm tag. BT have the worst customer service of any company I've ever had to deal with.

i'm kinda with bt, paid for a line to be installed in november 2012. still no line installed, with no date set :( they cancelled and now im not free till april 2013.......so just gonna see what happens)...