#1 brianshapiro

brianshapiro

Neowinian Senior

• 2,923 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 17:37

France to deport radical Muslim clerics

Published: 29 Jan 2013 16:04 GMT+01:00
Updated: 29 Jan 2013 16:04 GMT+01:00

French Interior Minister Manuel Valls said Tuesday that Paris is set to deport a string of radical religious imams as part of a fight against "global jihadism".

"Several radical foreign preachers will be expelled in the coming days," Valls told a Brussels conference called to tackle extremism in Europe, without identifying any of the individuals concerned.

"I don't confuse this radical Islam with the Islam of France but there is a religious environment, there are Salafist groupings, who are involved in a political process, whose aim is to monopolize cultural associations and schools," he added.

"We will expel all these imams, all these foreign preachers who denigrate women, who hold views that run counter to our values and who say there is a need to combat France.

"We have to be extremely firm and that I will be," he said.

http://www.thelocal....-muslim-clerics

#2 2xSilverKnight

2xSilverKnight

Neowinian Master

• 2,075 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 17:43

Good !

#3 necroxd

necroxd

Neowinian

• 366 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:16

Although I approve of still begs the question what is "extreme"? I mean I have met some extremist in my life and I gotta say that there is only one difference between the extremist and the blind follower and that's that one is quieter than the other.

#4 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,281 posts
  • OS: Windows Embedded Standard 8 & Server 2012/08 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:50

Can we deport the extremeist christians too ?

I hate to put it bluntly but the solution to all this mess in europe is seperation of church and state.

#5 rippleman

rippleman

Neowinian Senior

• 3,142 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:55

Start with 1 bad group first.

#6 nekkidtruth

nekkidtruth

I'm sorry, do you still exist?

• 1,721 posts
  • Phone: Stock LG Nexus 5

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:55

Although I approve of still begs the question what is "extreme"? I mean I have met some extremist in my life and I gotta say that there is only one difference between the extremist and the blind follower and that's that one is quieter than the other.

To put it bluntly, if you move to a country where your beliefs directly conflict with the beliefs of said culture and you are actively forcing your beliefs on those around you, you are being extreme.

Example: If my beliefs are that women are not equal to men, yet I live in a country where in their culture they are equal, the last thing I should be doing is practicing my belief that women are not equal.

Note: Obviously this is my own opinion. I firmly believe that anyone who moves to a country with a different culture and or belief system, you should be adapting. Otherwise, what was the point in moving there?

#7 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:28

Viva Le France!

#8 linsook

linsook

Neowinian Senior

• 3,634 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:33

Viva Le France!

It's vive.

#9 68k

Neowinian

• 1,374 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:10

Why let them into France in the first place? What benefit are they to the economy? All they do is build mosques everywhere, and create trouble because "they are always right, and if you don't listen to us will will ...".

Don't boil me,
I'm still alive!

Politicians should be looking into reducing multiculturalism. But no, they're too focused on their parties and luncheons.

#10 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 15,682 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:11

It'd be a real damned shame if the auto-pilot failed. & the crew bailed out over the Med using the only 'chutes :ninja:

#11 myxomatosis

myxomatosis

Shrinking Universe

• 1,206 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:38

Good job France. We don't need these scumbags in Occident (and I'm talking about the islamists, not the moderate muslims)

#12 Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

• 2,164 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:47

Deport y'all, Leave the Christians.

#13 Yogurtmaster

Yogurtmaster

Neowinian

• 1,225 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:05

I hate to put it bluntly but the solution to all this mess in europe is seperation of church and state.

Let's hope that you don't speak for the Irish people. Why are you so against freedom? Why does freedom bother you so much?
I admit that I don't really care for Atheists but I think they deserve freedom to believe in what they do.

Europe has always been and will always be a mess and religion could be excluded and it still will be the same mess.

Did religion cause the financial mess in Europe? um No
Did religion cause most of the wars in Europe in the 20th century? um No
Did religion cause communism in Eastern Europe? um No
Did religion cause the potato famine in Ireland? um No

So, I really think you have very poisoned views about things. You almost use religion as "what is wrong with the world" and you would be very wrong.

#14 compl3x

compl3x

One day until retirement

• 7,269 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:26

Let's hope that you don't speak for the Irish people. Why are you so against freedom? Why does freedom bother you so much?

dafuq does creating church/state separation have to do with hating freedom? If anything, in enhances and protects religious freedom, it doesn't reduce it. Get a clue.

---------------------------------------------------

Frankly, if you like living in ignorant backwaters with barbaric cultures (stonings, beheading, oppressive religious control etc.), there are plenty of them in the Islamic world. Why people insist on leaving these hell-holes and bringing their fanaticism with them I'll never know.

#15 Yogurtmaster

Yogurtmaster

Neowinian

• 1,225 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:49

dafuq does creating church/state separation have to do with hating freedom?

I was talking about this comment and his entire attitude on people with faith.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!