France to deport radical Muslim clerics

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#46 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 17:30

This thread is such a fail its not even funny

• We have no church state separation in Europe some areas do in fact have religious laws.
  • Deportation isn’t the solution to this mess, You can’t deport a religion or a belief.
  • The solution is church state separation keep the government neutral when it comes to religion.
This protects everyone’s rights, You never know which religion will have the majority in the future christians dump the relgious laws/public schools etc before they bite you in the ass.

A sovereign Nation can do as they please. Australia takes no abuse from Muslims trying to tell them what to do.

#47 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,666 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 30 January 2013 - 17:31

Until that religion gains majority and the **** hits the fan, Enjoy your alcohol bans and "re-aignments"

Time to admit the yanks have the right idea and drag europe out of the dark ages.

#48 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 17:40

Until that religion gains majority and the **** hits the fan, Enjoy your alcohol bans and "re-aignments"

Time to admit the yanks have the right idea and drag europe out of the dark ages.

Whoever said that the majority Rules?

#49 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,666 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 17:42

Whoever said that the majority Rules?

Are you aware of how a demoracy works ? Without a secular constitution like that of the united states it is pretty much majority rules.

Religious courts and laws are allowed.

#50 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,367 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 30 January 2013 - 17:44

Bout time France saw the truth of the "Multiculturalism" farce, but it might be too late, I can imagine the riots once they actually start trying to remove the scum from their Country

#51 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 17:49

Are you aware of how a demoracy works ? Without a secular constitution like that of the united states it is pretty much majority rules.

Religious courts and laws are allowed.

The US Constitution is NOT Secular -READ it. it guarantees the Freedom to practice and believe in any Religion The US is also not a Democracy, it is a Republic..

#52 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,666 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 17:54

The US Constitution is NOT Secular -READ it. it guarantees the Freedom to practice and believe in any Religion

God will you learn what that word means, Its exactly what you just described.

The US is also not a Democracy, it is a Republic..

And as ive allready stated its safe from the tyrany of religious laws and courts, Europe however is not.

#53 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• 6,062 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 17:56

I was talking about this comment and his entire attitude on people with faith.

No worse than the attitudes people like you show towards people without it.

The US Constitution is NOT Secular -READ it. it guarantees the Freedom to practice and believe in any Religion The US is also not a Democracy, it is a Republic..

Given that Atheism has been classified as a religion (wrongly) by your own legal code it is a freedom that must legally be extended to Atheists.

#54 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• 6,062 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 18:00

The US might be secular by name, but the crazy Christians have more influence in the US than most people care to admit. And people waste taxpayers money all the time trying to sneak religion into every aspect of American lives, just look at the amount of money wasted on the Kitzmiller V Dover trial.

#55 hotdog963al

hotdog963al

Meow

• 7,653 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 18:34

If only the UK had the same policy, but alas, we're all about xxx-treme Islam, it's so multi-cultural and exciting.

#56 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• 21,393 posts
  • Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 30 January 2013 - 21:04

Cleaned

#57 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 21:16

The US might be secular by name, but the crazy Christians have more influence in the US than most people care to admit. And people waste taxpayers money all the time trying to sneak religion into every aspect of American lives, just look at the amount of money wasted on the Kitzmiller V Dover trial.

Christians are not Crazy.

#58 HSoft

HSoft

Neowinian Senior

• 3,931 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 21:19

Some of them are.

#59 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 21:25

God will you learn what that word means, Its exactly what you just described.

And as ive allready stated its safe from the tyrany of religious laws and courts, Europe however is not.

Then I guess I know what it means, as for Europe, you live there do something about it as France is doing.

#60 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• 6,062 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 22:56

Not all... but plenty inside the US are. The kind of absurd crap you see in "creation museums" depicting people living with dinosaurs tells you all you need to know. And before the "fringe lunatics" argument comes out, studies indicate that more Americans accept young earth creationism than evolution.

Then I guess I know what it means, as for Europe, you live there do something about it as France is doing.

I completely support what France is doing. I don't believe in putting religious faith above common sense, nor do I believe we should have any obligation to house hate preaching bigots. Some politically correct fools seem to be under the impression that it's some wholesale effort to oppress Muslims, when in fact they're just trying to get rid of the dangerous hate preachers.