Military Plane? (911)

I came across this video today on YouTube that I havent seen. A bunch of witnesses explain what they saw. Please do not bash for the love of god. I just want to know your opinion about what the witnesses said. This is NO debate!

I believe the numerous witnesses.

You are quite right in thinking that no American Airliner hit the twin towers.

In fact 2 of the supposed destroyed jets were still listed as being in service, 2 years after '9-11'.

You can find an original 'live' video on-line, that shows that no plane at all hit the one tower -- a plane was edited in later.

There are any number of inconsistencies and mysteries connected to this 'terrorism'.

9-11 is a shameful fraud committed on the citizens to further the power and control of the hidden 'government'.

And in spite of what the sheep think, it does not take an army of people to pull off such a staged event.

:ermm:

• Like 3

i also heard that Aliens did it....or i read it on the internet, so it must be true..

Go figure, i always thought this was done by terrorist, now i see that the illuminati must of have been behind this, with help of their alien friends. Wait wait wait! i saw a new video, it was said that a man on a red sled with reindeer pulling him was the cause of 911!!! OMFG!!!!

Oh dear. I love the huge jump in logic from omg its a military plane to, its clearly an unmanned drone plane.

a lot of people were looking at the plane from underneath, they don't usually put decals or colours on the underside of the plane, let alone being able to see them going at hundreds of MPH.

gallery3-6.jpg

post-1442-0-65531300-1359556036.jpg

Looks very similar, but no its clearly a military plane /s

Oh dear. I love the huge jump from omg its a military plane to, its clearly an unmanned drone plane.

a lot of people were looking at the plane from underneath, they don't put decals or colours on the underside of the plane, let alone being able to see them going at hundreds of MPH.

You were not there so thats pretty much invalid. The plane was flying really low so obviously some people had to see it close.

i also heard that Aliens did it....or i read it on the internet, so it must be true..

Go figure, i always thought this was done by terrorist, now i see that the illuminati must of have been behind this, with help of their alien friends. Wait wait wait! i saw a new video, it was said that a man on a red sled with reindeer pulling him was the cause of 911!!! OMFG!!!!

I counted so far 2 intelligent replies. Zinomian, you are a complete Dumb*** for your childish comment. I ask for opinions on the video. You failed at the simplest task ever.

You were not there so thats pretty much invalid. The plane was flying really low so obviously some people had to see it close.

....and you were there?

Take a look at the pics I posted.

I came across this video today on YouTube that I havent seen. A bunch of witnesses explain what they saw. Please do not bash for the love of god. I just want to know your opinion about what the witnesses said. This is NO debate!

As legendofmart said.. all of the witnesses on the ground are not going to be able to see the red/blue American Airlines logo/stripe while looking at the underside of the plane. How would you explain the air traffic controllers who saw the plane/call sign disappear from their radar at the exact time the planes hit?

I counted so far 2 intelligent replies. Zinomian, you are a complete Dumb*** for your childish comment. I ask for opinions on the video. You failed at the simplest task ever.

Actually, your post is sooooooo damm stupid and ignorant and just weird and dumb and anything bad you can say about a post, that my reply is the best i can do considering A. The poster, B. The post itself, and C. the information on the post.

You sir, need help.

....and you were there?

Take a look at the pics I posted.

No but I rather listen to a wittiness's testimony. That image is horrible to even to use. I think people can see better than that.

Actually, your post is sooooooo damm stupid and ignorant and just weird and dumb and anything bad you can say about a post, that my reply is the best i can do considering A. The poster, B. The post itself, and C. the information on the post.

You sir, need help.

61 post count... yeah you contribute a lot here. :rolleyes:

No but I rather listen to a wittiness's testimony. That image is horrible to even to use. I think people can see better than that.

Just look at the freaking pics, you can see the blue underneath and the red line, that was taken just before the plane hit the tower.

It is CLEARLY the same kind of type and colouring.

Guess that doesn't fit your crackpot theory though that's why you are dismissing it.

I'd rather have 61 posts than your 1,412 ridiculous conspiracy theory posts and posts calling people names just because they don't agree with your daft theories.

Then imagine how moronic and stupid your post is to actually make ME post a response!!! :argh:

As legendofmart said.. all of the witnesses on the ground are not going to be able to see the red/blue American Airlines logo/stripe while looking at the underside of the plane. How would you explain the air traffic controllers who saw the plane/call sign disappear from their radar at the exact time the planes hit?

Well still someone had to see it from a closer range. From a building, who knows. About your second comment I really dont know what to say since there are a lot of things we still dont know about.

incidentally, the plane was in fact so low, that it was moving so fast relative to the people on the ground they wouldn't have seen anything but a dark plane shaped shadow.

and yeah, it looks like a UA civilian air plane, nothing else.

And yes you would need an army of people to cover something like this up. and remember, nothing is secret if more than one person knows. and the chance of a leak increases exponentially with every new person.

Remember you'd have to have the pilots in on it, all the people who killed all the civilians without a trace that they where killed before time as no one knew the towers would fall. and if you assume the fall is part of it, then you need a full team of demolition experts, the people who called and SMS'ed from the planes... and the list goes on.

Seriously, if you think this was a staged conspiracy thing, then you need to look up a lot of real facts, and realize that they didn't accomplish what they wanted anyway and never would have.

Then imagine how moronic and stupid your post is to actually make ME post a response!!! :argh:

Done yet?

Just look at the freaking pics, you can see the blue underneath and the red line, that was taken just before the plane hit the tower.

It is CLEARLY the same kind of type and colouring.

Guess that doesn't fit your crackpot theory though that's why you are dismissing it.

I'd rather have 61 posts than your 1,412 ridiculous conspiracy theory posts and posts calling people names just because they don't agree with your daft theories.

Agree?? I said this wasnt a debate. A lot of witnesses talk about the explosions as well. Why comment on one thing?

Well still someone had to see it from a closer range. From a building, who knows. About your second comment I really dont know what to say since there are a lot of things we still dont know about.

and the ones who saw it said it was a UA airliner.

the problem is that peopel close on the ground would see nothing but a blur, people in nearby buildings would see nothing but a blur. people far enough for the planes to move slow enough relatively to see it, would be to far away. The plane was also hidden behind buildings for most people, and they wheren't exactly looking for the damn thing.

Done yet?

Agree?? I said this wasnt a debate. A lot of witnesses talk about the explosions as well. Why comment on one thing?

Sorry didn't realise you ran Neowin.

This is a discussion forum, for someone who talks a lot about conspiracies and truth you sure do like to try and keep people quiet if it doesn't fit your agenda.

incidentally, the plane was in fact so low, that it was moving so fast relative to the people on the ground they wouldn't have seen anything but a dark plane shaped shadow.

and yeah, it looks like a UA civilian air plane, nothing else.

And yes you would need an army of people to cover something like this up. and remember, nothing is secret if more than one person knows. and the chance of a leak increases exponentially with every new person.

Remember you'd have to have the pilots in on it, all the people who killed all the civilians without a trace that they where killed before time as no one knew the towers would fall. and if you assume the fall is part of it, then you need a full team of demolition experts, the people who called and SMS'ed from the planes... and the list goes on.

Seriously, if you think this was a staged conspiracy thing, then you need to look up a lot of real facts, and realize that they didn't accomplish what they wanted anyway and never would have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loCPimNI5JY My reply to it being staged. I find it interesting how you said look up the real facts when people werent allow to question the official story and avoided talking about it as much as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loCPimNI5JY

My reply to it being staged. I find it interesting how you said look up the real facts when people werent allow to question the official story and avoided talking about it as much as possible.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/03/part_of_the_conspiracy_2.html

Sorry didn't realise you ran Neowin.

This is a discussion forum, for someone who talks a lot about conspiracies and truth you sure do like to try and keep people quiet if it doesn't fit your agenda.

Not sure where I said I ran neowin... hmmm... I really dont talk about this often. So I find it weird how you seem to know everywhere i post. I didnt ask for a debate and I guess its too hard for people like you to pay attention and learn to follow directions.

Again, this is a discussion forum, people will talk about what they want to talk about you can't just say "NO DEBATE" and then expect people not to debate it. What did you expect when you posted your silly conspiracy theories.

Why not go to a conspiracy theory site like infowars where people actually care.......