Man accused of coercing women on-line to go nude

Why is it every time we get a story where someone was sentenced for a large number of years, people seem to think it is excessive?

If the penalty for breaking law A is 1 year and you break the same law over and over, at different intervals of time, then you get counts per penalty. He broke into HUNDREDS of accounts. Thus 105 counts of breaking law A, at 1 year per count, is 105 years.

People somehow like to compare this to 20 years for manslaughter. Well, that is 20 years for ONE count of manslaughter. If you want to make a proper comparison, you would have to compare 105 years for 105 counts of hacking compared to 2,100 years for 105 counts of manslaughter.

Not so extreme anymore, now is it?

Incidentally Norway and other countries with lower crime rates and compared to America practically zero relate criminals after jail/rehabilitation, allows parallel and not consecutive sentencing.

After all if your rehabilitating someone, it doesn't make sense to rehabilitate him 105 times for the same thing.

Incidentally Norway and other countries with lower crime rates and compared to America practically zero relate criminals after jail/rehabilitation, allows parallel and not consecutive sentencing.

After all if your rehabilitating someone, it doesn't make sense to rehabilitate him 105 times for the same thing.

At 105 years, we don't need bother with rehabilitation. And, he will never be a statistic of an ex con going back to prison. The only statistic he will be is a headstone.

Him : You are my friend, I can't send you audio or video, but I can just watch, so please take off all your cloths and get naked for me

Them: Ok

If you are going to take naked pictures of yourself please keep them in a trucrypt container and not on social media websites.

Oh and Pictures or it didn't happen!