9 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote][color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, clean, sans-serif]Apple

Posted

What do you know.. iPad is down to 43%.. who would have thunk it..

Oh WAIT.. I did! Where are all those folks who called me crazy when I told them that by end of 2012 iPad will fall below 50% and who said that iPad will dominate the market FOREVAH!

What happened to those dumbass predictions by analysts that iPad won't drop to 50% until 2015 or later. LOL.

By next year they'll be lucky if they hold 25% of the market.

Posted

[quote name='Boz' timestamp='1359616212' post='595491744']
What do you know.. iPad is down to 43%.. who would have thunk it..

Oh WAIT.. I did! Where are all those iPad will have majority of the market FOREVAH!
[/quote]

Anymore predictions?

Posted

[quote name='linsook' timestamp='1359616329' post='595491748']
Anymore predictions?
[/quote]

I think it's obvious even to the birds outside.. it's happening the same it was happening with phones. In 2-3 years Android rose up and took significant marketshare from Apple and next 2-3 years it will absolutely dominate the tablet market.

Posted

Sales though, meaning the huge majority of pad owners still own and iPad and will still do that for years, their numbers don't add up anyway though.

Posted

[quote]IDC: Worldwide Tablet Shipments, Win RT a failure[/quote]
Yes because 3 months after Android tablets released, they were such a massive massive success. Nobody was calling them an utter dismal failure.

Oh wait. :rolleyes: In 2011 IDC (same people that made this report) claimed that Android had reached it's peak and will start declining because the new iPads would destroy it. How amazingly accurate they were.

Posted

I wonder if IDC counts devices like my new Samsung smart pc as a tablet or are we limiting this only to arm devices? I've been using mine as a tablet the majority of the time even though I have the keyboard dock as well.

Posted

I think apple does remarkably well when they dont have any competition!

Posted

[quote name='GP007' timestamp='1359631246' post='595491972']
I wonder if IDC counts devices like my new Samsung smart pc as a tablet or are we limiting this only to arm devices? I've been using mine as a tablet the majority of the time even though I have the keyboard dock as well.
[/quote]
Either way in these stats it would be counted as a Samsung, not a MS since MS only counts Surface, and even those numbers doesn't seem to be correct.

Has pachter started working for IDC....