Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th

Some people are claiming this is a hack attempt, and recommend not using it until sony announce something officially regarding this

No it's not, i just redeemed it and got the $10 added to my wallet.

it'd be more accurate to say Android is Unix based, which is also true for Linux and OSX

but android itself isn't particularly based off anything Linux

Ahh, ok, (I'm still learning)

Obligatory car analogy, my car has Michelin tires therefore it must be an easy way for it run in a rally (or Nascar etc.)

Actually I genuinely didn't know, I know the differences in tyres though!

My money is pretty much yours Sony.

I really love how they focus on the word PLAY. I know there is going to be a bunch of jargon about the social aspect of things, but my nearly 40 year old ass could care less about that. I want a great gaming device with great media capabilities. Could care less if I could talk to someone playing one game while I am playing another. Kudos if they finally bring capabilities like this, but I hope they are sincere when they say PLAY is their major focus.

Also loving how they are sticking to simple development tools.

8 GB DDR5 what up!!!

yeah, Sony pretty much has the next gen won unless MS comes to the table with something pretty amazing (which i doubt since they're focusing too much on muti-media for their console)

Knack looks like it could be a pretty fun game. it's like a new generation version of Cubix :)

Playing a digital title while it's still downloading? Nice

Tera Online does that, thought it was a great idea. glad to see a console doing it now as well

Only exciting thing to far is instant-on, which isn't new tech.

Sending video and streaming your session is cool, but if I need help, I'll search for the answer online before I wait for friends to join and watch me or have them take over. I also don't want to sit around and watch someone play - I want to play with them.

Edit: If they can get remote play to work well, that's a pretty awesome feature.

I hope 8GB of ram isn't the only part of the specs they'll actually say. Will be kind of disappoiting if it is.

Well everything mentioned so far matches with the leaked info, so I assume the missing specs match up with the leaked info

If sony puts all their money on just games they will be in trouble. I am 31 and I have very little time for games. As of right now I am more interested in the next xbox because it will be a media powerhouse also .

If sony puts all their money on just games they will be in trouble. I am 31 and I have very little time for games. As of right now I am more interested in the next xbox because it will be a media powerhouse also .

The playtstation 3 right now is one of the best media powerhouses out there period.

• Like 2

Tell me, exactly what media do you think the next Xbox is going to play that this console will not? That you will be able to wave your hands and talk to your Netflix movie?

I really hate to break it to you, the PS3 is just as good, if not better, of a media powerhouse then the 360 is right now.

So honestly not sure what world you live in.

internet crashing and constant buffering shows human ambition will always exceed human capability...which is great but sucks balls at the same time

Tell me, exactly what media do you think the next Xbox is going to play that this console will not? That you will be able to wave your hands and talk to your Netflix movie?

I really hate to break it to you, the PS3 is just as good, if not better, of a media powerhouse then the 360 is right now.

Not really sure what makes it as good or better...

The fact that all my music on my lumia 920 will be on the xbox 720. All my videos also. The fact that all this is synced with my windows 8 pc at home. The fact that Microsoft is talking to tv providers to get the console used as a stb. The rumors of it having an hdmi in so that it can integrate with your tv like google tv does.

The ps3 does not do this with my phone .