• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• 16,008 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.1u1

Posted 04 February 2013 - 13:59

You do realize that these plates come at a premium that goes into the state's coffers to pay for public services? So, by adding a desirable plate to the selection, it will help to increase the revenue.

Yes I understand that however, my complaint is that I see more and more wasted Time in the government.

#17 shockz

shockz

Neowinian Senior

• 19,619 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:36

Right now, it's a bit interesting in Ohio. Republican Governor, House, and Senate majorities.

The haven't gone off the deep end with power like other states have yet.

Have you been paying attention to what's been going on in Columbus the last year? You want to talk about election fraud and voter suppression... you need only look in a few archives of all the major news sites. Or how about discussing privatization of public services, including the turnpike and blackmailing NEO with delaying the innerbelt bridge, crippling Cleveland's rush hour in order to get their ways? SB5? The redistricting of our state to favor republican strongholds, ensuring they'll never be voted out? There's been all sorts of crazy sketchy dealings with our all red state government, luckily people attention and crush most of these things in their tracks.