Mirrors Edge now available to all Windows Phones.

It?s long been rumored that Nokia exclusive games and apps are just timed exclusives and will eventually become available to all Windows Phone users. We?ve been working behind the scenes to get the exact details behind the exclusivity window, but today a happy occurrence has answered one question for us. Former Nokia-exclusive Xbox game Mirror?s Edge is now available to all Windows Phone 7 and 8 users, just over six months after its original release!

The game boasts 14 levels of free-running and lots of collectibles to find along the way. Challenging Speed Runs extend the replay value while also offering the requisite Achievements. Speaking of which, the full 200 GamerScore can be earned in a fairly short while if you?re good enough. Check out Arsenic17?s Achievement Guide for tips.

Mirror?s Edge costs $2.99 and there is a free trial. Get it here at the Windows Phone Store.

http://www.wpcentral.com/mirrors-edge-for-all-wp-users?utm_source=wpc&utm_medium=twitter

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded this game from the store the other day! I was wondering how I never noticed it's presence before haha :) Glad to see some of those Nokia exclusives make their way over