Photo

Galax S3 and Picasa Albums

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lruggier

lruggier

Neowinian

Posted 02 February 2013 - 20:28

For some reason on my S3 in Gallery there are 3 random folders that have pictures from picasa that were on my google plus account. I dont want the albums there so i deleted the pictures off google plus and made sure good plus isnt sycncing any pictures to my phone or web albums and they are stil there! when i try to delete them it doesnt give me that option! please help i dont want them there! they have a special picasa icon on the folder when you loook at all my folders in my Gallery

#2 xendrome

xendrome

In God We Trust; All Others We Monitor

• Tech Issues Solved: 14

Posted 02 February 2013 - 20:35

Yeah I've got that problem also, Picasa albums that were there, and were deleted that still appear, they usually give a error 5XX or 4XX if you try to click on them through a web browser.

Google doesn't care and there is no way to fix/remove them, you can try and try, but you will never get it fixed and they will not respond to you.

#3 +techbeck

techbeck

It's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care

• Tech Issues Solved: 14

Posted 04 February 2013 - 13:58

For some reason on my S3 in Gallery there are 3 random folders that have pictures from picasa that were on my google plus account. I dont want the albums there so i deleted the pictures off google plus and made sure good plus isnt sycncing any pictures to my phone or web albums and they are stil there! when i try to delete them it doesnt give me that option! please help i dont want them there! they have a special picasa icon on the folder when you loook at all my folders in my Gallery

I used to have a picasa album appearing I didnt want. Should be able to get rid of it. Try any of this?

Go into settings----->accounts and sync---->tap google----->uncheck sync picasa web albums.

Go into settings----->application manager---->all tab----->find gallery and clear data

#4 Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• Tech Issues Solved: 11
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.10.14203.306

Posted 04 February 2013 - 14:04

I used to have that problem as well and I just went in like Tech Beck says and turned off syncing and cleared everything and have not had the issue again. (Running CM10.1 rather than touchwiz)