10-year-old girl crashes into Sierra Vista Circle K

A 10-year-old Sierra Vista girl crashed her mother?s car into a Circle K in the southern Arizona town on Thursday.

The girl?s mother, 31-year-old Linda Morales, allowed her daughter to drive the 1989 Plymouth Breeze, according to the Sierra Vista Police Department.

The girl had driven the car less than a mile when she got to the store.

The girl told police she accidentally stepped on the gas instead of the brake, which caused the car to crash into the store, police reported.

No one in the car or convenience store was injured, however there was extensive damage to the store front, police said.

Morales was cited and released on the scene for allowing a minor to drive.

source

post-37120-0-01316600-1359917699.jpg

I was driving some at 10 but I knew the difference between the gas and the brake.

Hey I almost did the same thing when I was getting my license at 25. The well repair place would've been amused. ;)

Hey I almost did the same thing when I was getting my license at 25. The well repair place would've been amused. ;)

this is why manuals are better :) or as your americans call them *stick shift* ... when you are coming to a stop or slowing down you need to use the clutch ... if ur on the clutch you cant accelerate :p also your right foot is always meant to be on a peddle if you are driving so you change peddles!!!