Halo 3 shows up in Steam database alongside Fez, Dyad and others

The news that Halo 4 would almost certainly not be coming to PC was a kick in the teeth to fans of the series, but now it looks like ? just maybe ? things may be set to change on the Halo/PC front in the future.

Listings pulled from the Steam Database, which are almost universally accurate indicators of future plans, indicate that not only Halo 3 but also Halo 2 and the original Halo: Combat Evolved are on their way to Valve?s service.

Also spotted in the database are listings for Fez, Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition, Shadow Warrior Complete Edition, Dyad, Quantum Conundrum 2, The Witness and Second Life.

Check out the full list of uncovered items over at NeoGAF.

http://games.on.net/2013/02/halo-3-shows-up-in-steam-database-alongside-fez-dyad-and-others/

:o

Looking forward to Fez on PC. I held out for Mark of the Ninja to come to PC, hopefully Fez isn't too far away.

Right click on Halo 3 Source folder and select send to..... PC..... another console port lol

Apparently they said they have "no plans" to port Halo 3. However, I heard 3 years ago from an inside source that they had one in the works for some time. That said, it's been three years and thus I am incredulous.

• 2 weeks later...