iOS 6.x.x untethered jailbreak available on Feb. 4 2013

I'm loving my jailbroken iPhone 5! Got my TetherMe, got my MMS working (blah), got my f.lux on, and got my BiteSMS on. Think that's it for me for now.

Just out of curiosity, what iPad JB apps are worth installing (to you)? Last time I JB my iPad was pre iOS 4 and it was mostly for Backgrounder. I haven't really looked at what is available for awhile...

I'm loving my jailbroken iPhone 5! Got my TetherMe, got my MMS working (blah), got my f.lux on, and got my BiteSMS on. Think that's it for me for now.

Just out of curiosity, what iPad JB apps are worth installing (to you)? Last time I JB my iPad was pre iOS 4 and it was mostly for Backgrounder. I haven't really looked at what is available for awhile...

check out my small list on the previous page. there are some useful tweaks there (though not all of them have been updated yet)

soooo ****ed off right now, updated to 6.1, and was ready to restore and do the jailbreak only find itunes has deleted all of my backups, every single sodding one. which is made worse by the fact that windows 8 doesnt have shadow copies automatically enabled like win7. Thankfully i havent lost everything, just my messages and app settings. But seriously come May im jumping ship to galaxy s4, had enough of apple now

I always said that iTunes is the worst ****ty app ever.

check out my small list on the previous page. there are some useful tweaks there (though not all of them have been updated yet)

I'll check them out thanks.

I always said that iTunes is the worst ****ty app ever.

The only time I ever had any problems with iTunes was in the v4 days years and years ago. I really like iTunes today and haven't had any problems with it on 2 windows machines and 1 macbook pro. Guess I'm just lucky or maybe just reasonable.