"I'm Smuggling Cocaine & Heroin In My ..."

The 22-year-old was walking back into the United States last week from Tijuana, Mexico when a drug detection dog ?alerted to a narcotic odor? emanating from her ?groin area.?

Kurdilla was walking arm-in-arm with James Perry, who announced, ?I?m not with her? when the canine signaled interest in his female companion. Detained at a ?pedestrian crossing facility? by Customs and Border Protection agents, Kurdilla was asked if she was ?bringing anything from Mexico.?

In response, the Pennsylvania resident ?gave two negative declarations,? according to a January 18 probable cause statement.

Claiming that she was returning to a Best Western hotel in San Diego, Kurdilla (seen above) told investigators that she had been partying with Perry, 44, in Tijuana, where they had been smoking marijuana.

Despite Kurdilla?s denials, federal agents later determined that she had a condom filled with 100 grams of cocaine ?within her vaginal cavity.? After being read her rights, Kurdilla admitted to drug smuggling ?in exchange for compensation,? adding that the cocaine--worth several thousand dollars--belonged to Perry.

When he was questioned, Perry reportedly confessed to the smuggling attempt, saying that he directed Kurdilla to hide the narcotics in her vagina so that he could resell the cocaine in the U.S.

In addition to the confessions, federal agents retrieved some particularly damning evidence during a search of Kurdilla?s cell phone. Text messages sent to an unknown individual left little doubt as to what Kurdilla was doing south of the border.

?I?m smuggling cocaine and heroin in my coochie,? Kurdilla wrote.

more

I've met a man who did the same thing

(protip: men dont have vaginas, think about it :x - not he didnt swallow it either :laugh:)

I'm glad I'm not a drug dog. Sniffing coochies and asses and other parts every day would be a terrible life.

You are aware dogs sniff ass all the time right? It's like "Hi" in dog.

I've met a man who did the same thing

(protip: men dont have vaginas, think about it :x - not he didnt swallow it either :laugh:)

You know that was in a Showtime Shameless episode- ...

Haha, well I guess the ending was worth it because that would be a pretty amusing and damning piece of evidence to find (the text message).

While I was reading it I was trying to figure out why this was news worthy exactly... this is just day-to-day stuff along the border. Not really shocking at all.

No I didn't I haven't seen the US version of Shameless :)

Not to give anything away..

Frank goes missing drunk in Mexico- Frank does not have a passport... drug lords use him to smuggle drugs in exchange for a good fake passport... Frank has 18 bags they think up there which makes him the greatest smuggler due to the fact that many are up there... When he finally gets home we find there is one more up there..